Star Trek: Voyager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chakotay: she is reasonable blanna she did not get this far by having itching fingers she is only trying to get a member of her crew back

"Mrs Kenobi hold your fire until i say so fire a warning shot across there bow just let them know we will not go down without a fight."

Harry: Those last charges were not from the marquis ship The first ones were The others there is space station bearing 325 mark 4 looks like some sort of communications array or a weapon array.

occ: Janeway out for thet night this game is closed until Mrs owk or I come back on tomorrow. If any wants to join pm me or just leave your message here

there are two other female characters: Kes and Seven of Nine...one of them, or the Borg Queen, or you can just make up a character, even if it's SW related.

Name: Rebecca Lee
Bio: she the Captain of Ds9 and the wife of Henry Lee she mostly know every thing back of her hand.
Looks: she have long brown hair and blue eyes.

Name:Kirna Jones.
Bio: she is a Jedi Master just like her older sister Kara she works side by side with her friends she some times a little bossy.

OOC: Um, well, I'm a bit fuzzy on Caretaker, so you'd have to ask Skylasue.

ooc: i think its when they are dragged into the delta quadrant

occ: THe caretaker was what janeway destryoed to save the ocampa and she desteryed it and a wormhole opened to the delta quadrent after the carteaker attacks is when they are drawn into the delta quadrent and The dr comes online shortly after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back