• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is okay :D I don't even think he would noticed it when you stand before him with a lightsaber. He still thinks is a mic :D
Have you seen some of the 12 inch figures they made? The likeness is so accurate :eek:

no...I mean i've walked by them in the toy aisle but I've never studied them. I did see an Obi-wan action figure I wanted...but I didn't get it. :D :(

Oh, yikes! I was lucky to know that one, and I will have to scramble for another trivia I know the answer to.

Who are the oly actors credited with being in all 6 SW films?

I guess that is a very good answer :D Ian mcDermitt was not in all six? I believe in RotJ and the new trilogy?
Oh boy...I see I have not replied on this thread for a while. So sorry Aravis :eek: On my trip to Toronto, I bought my brother a complete box of Star Wars figures. They are all keychains as well and they include all main characters of the six movies :D My brother was so happy when he got it today ;)

um...Anthony Daniels and Kenny Baker??? *C-3PO and R2D2*
You are correct! Well done.
:)
I have attached a photo of the fantastic Yoda Santa I received for my birthday from my brother and sister-in-law, along with the beautiful Darth Snowman my hubby gave me last year for Christmas. Darth's snowman he is building is a death star! It's fabulous.

Attachments

• yodadarth1.jpg
    yodadarth1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 36
I am still busy with uploading my pics but when I was at the Niagara Falls almost two weeks ago, I visited the wax museum of movies and there I made a pic of Darth Vader and Darth Maul and I believe the other one was Qui-Gon? I have to check my pics :D
Great pic btw Inky! Yoda looks so very sweet :D

You are correct! Well done.
:)
I have attached a photo of the fantastic Yoda Santa I received for my birthday from my brother and sister-in-law, along with the beautiful Darth Snowman my hubby gave me last year for Christmas. Darth's snowman he is building is a death star! It's fabulous.

I love the pic, haha.

trivia: which three LOTR actors played main\cameo roles in Episodes II and III?

Back