• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
I liked 4-6 when they came out, but I liked 1 and 2 pretty well, too. OK maybe not 2 as well because of that idiotic Jar Jar thing -- wasn't he the star of episode 2? Episode 3, I was totally disappointed by how easily Anakin was seduced onto the Dark Side. I thought the wheels kind of fell off the whole thing with Episode 3. I mean, I loved that young man who played Anakin -- I just felt he got bad dialog and bad direction. I enjoyed all the films, but I had problems with 2 (Jar Jar) and 3.

Jar Jar was more or less the star of Episode 1. The only reason I watch the prequels are the Obi-Wan and Dooku scenes. Those are the only scenes throughout the films that seem somewhat realistic. :rolleyes: Jar Jar never really bothered me. kinda reminds me of myself. :p

Jar Jar was more or less the star of Episode 1. The only reason I watch the prequels are the Obi-Wan and Dooku scenes. Those are the only scenes throughout the films that seem somewhat realistic. :rolleyes: Jar Jar never really bothered me. kinda reminds me of myself. :p
LOL! No! you are not like Jar Jar! Jar Jar is an annoying muppet!

Right, OK, so he was the star of Episode 1. So it is Episode 2 I thought was OK, of the 3 prequels. Episode 1, that little boy Anakin in the Big Race, that was kind of annoying. Episode 2 -- yah, that's when we got the older actor as Anakin, and I thought he was a good fit for the role. I just thought in episode 3 they didn't give him much to work with. He seemed kind of wooden. I don't know. He was even a little wooden in 2 when he was falling in love with Amidala.

not to mention he was a bit creepy. and I thought she was smart in the first half of the movie....I just think that her falling in love with him was a bit; sudden and unrealistic. I mean, the first hour or so of the film she kept saying, "I can't fall in love with you" and such, and then the last 30 minutes she's like, "Oh, I truly deeply love you". seriously.

I'm like Jar Jar because I'm so klutzy. :p

I agree, the Anakin/Amidala romance was a bit rushed. And it would have suited me better if they hadn't hidden it the way they did. There was no law against their being in love -- he just needed to get out of the Jedi corps and make it all above board. Honesty is the best policy.

Jar Jar was more than klutzy ... I don't know, he just seemed to come out of nowhere and be thrust into a position of prominence despite being more or less just comic relief. It would have been like making Jabba the star -- he was just a sideshow freak muppet, and yet he was like the war lord or something ...

I think Jabba having the rancor at his disposal helped some. :p

and my guess is that Jar Jar was put in that place because of how he had somewhat helped the Gungans and Amidala come to a peace agreement and they no longer had a barrier between them...of course, I blame Jar Jar for Palpatine's power.

I have had an interest in the films for quite some time, but lately I have been really getting into them. When my cash flow situation is a little better, I want to start collecting more Star Wars items... up until I've been buying Simpsons stuff, but I just can't bring myself to stop one for the other.

Recently I just did the marathon, and watched all six films plus 'The Clone Wars' back to back. It was surprisingly easy. I will say though that 'Episode 2.5' was quite testing to watch and I struggled through it. I really like the Star Wars universe and the characters, etc, but 2.5 was just too childish. Which is a shame, because the trailers made it look really good.

Clone Wars was designed to fill in the gaps between 2-3. I can't stand the prequel films (3 I can tolerate a little more, but 1 and 2...ick) but I surprisingly love the the tv series. Personally, I think that they should have released the movie on Cartoon Network, then premiered the series but I'm not the director...

Clone Wars was designed to fill in the gaps between 2-3. I can't stand the prequel films (3 I can tolerate a little more, but 1 and 2...ick) but I surprisingly love the the tv series. Personally, I think that they should have released the movie on Cartoon Network, then premiered the series but I'm not the director...

You're right... and it did. I wish though that it had been executed differently somehow. They still could have done it animated, but maybe just aimed it a bit higher. Still... George Lucas knows that if he slaps the Star Wars logo on it, people will watch it. *can't... resist... Star Wars...*

I found the character of Zero rather amusing, mind you.

I haven't seen the movie yet (I hate buying things without previewing them!) but I've heard from others that it's really good. Lucas didn't direct it though. Dave Filoni did but Lucas may have written the script (I know he was an exec. producer). I would really love to see Ventress vs. Obi-Wan, because the newest episode of the series involved a duel between ventress, Anakin and Obi-Wan, and it was cool.

but Obi-wan kicks Sith tail. No matter who it is. :D

Well... time for me to give some opinions on the Clone Wars.

First off, Asohka annoys me. Period. Mature a little please.

Ok, Obiwan: Be just a little less sarcastic. A little sarcasm is good, but not every line..

Anakin: Pretty good, still getting used to the voice.

Artoo: Rocks. As always.

Dooku: Pretty cool, like the voice. Sweet beard.

Padme: Oy... When will they run out of ways to get her captured the same exact way.

Ventress: Awesome. Stealthy and cool.

Gen. Grievious: Amazing. Climb in your starfighter a different way sometime, ok?

Captain Rex, Commander Cody, Commander Gree, Commander Thire, Commander Bly, and the rest of the clones: I absolutely love the clones. They're really the main reason I watch the show. Clones rule. Fight on, ner vod!

All righty.. more later!

~CK

I'm one of the few who don't really mind him. Of course, I think that Jake Lloyd was way more tolerable than Hayden Christensen. great actor indeed. :rolleyes:

Back