• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just realize I don't have many Kenobi and Yoda graphics :eek: And I must make some more of Dooku and the other baddies too :D
My great friend Garrett and I talked about Star Wars and the books he is reading right now. It was fun to talk about it again after a long time

Yeah well, you like the Skywalkers best. ;)

I've been watching the Star Wars prequels AND the Lord of the Rings trilogy in the same way. I watched the first 2 SW's, and then I watched Fellowship and Towers, watching ROTK last night (with cast commentary) and now am finishing up SW 3. whew.

I used to like both Skywalkers the best but now it's only Luke. Anakin has been thrown into Mount Doom :p My friend is obsessed with Anakin's character but when I played the Star Wars game force unleashed I like Shaak-Ti more :D
She is cool!

I like Luke the best too...Anakin whined too much for me. Luke whined a little in 4 but not to the extent of Anakin's whining.

They haven't devoted an episode of The Clone Wars to Shaak-Ti yet. They've done ones on Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli, and a couple of other background Jedi. It's cool when they do an episode to a character who barely makes an appearance in the movies.

I like Leia, Lando, and Han the best. In my opinion, they're the best characters next to Luke in the SW saga. I wonder if they'll make movies out of the young jedi knight series in a couple of years. I love that series :).

I know that Mark Hamill once said that Return of the Jedi, for him, was the end. He had no plans to reprise his role as Luke, and from what I gathered, no desire. If, and only if, they decide to continue on with a tv series or movies after RotJ, George Lucas better not be writing the script.

But if they did decide to expand, it'd be better served as a tv series. There's so much extra stuff in the EU, and movies wouldn't do them justice. You would need a tv series like The Clone Wars, but maybe live action instead.

I definitely think that it would be better served as a tv series. That way, the story isn't rushed, you can develop the characters better, and you can give more depth to the story (or stories).

yeah I do too; I said a science fiction tv series because of the lightsabers and all that, it just sounds like a sci-fi type of thing to me. that would be awesome if they did do that :).

that'd be cool if it did. I like the series called Young Jedi Knights and it'd be really and truly cool if they made it into a sci-fi (or science fiction for those of you who don't like the term "sci-fi") tv series :).

I hope the live action tv series isn`t dead. I really hope that happens.

are you referring to the series that's supposed to be an in-between series for Episodes III and IV?

The trouble is that the Young Jedi Knights storyline finishes horribly with the New Jedi Order and Legacy of the Force...

And also, there are so many books that cover the expanded universe *both old Order and New Order* that it'd be nearly impossible to bring all of those to life.

You know, just now I was thinking about the discussion thing about Anakin's being the Chosen One.

As Christians, we seem to somehow always get off on another path that diverts us from fulfilling what God has planned for us. Ultimately, though, we get back on His path and end up where He wants us to be, even if it takes years and pain to get there. (In my opinion)

In the same respect, Anakin was still the Chosen ONe, even if he made decisions that made it look like he wasn't. But he was. Ultimately, in Jedi, he fulfilled his role as The Chosen One. Just took a roundabout course to doing so. :)

I've never thought about it that way but in a way about the christian thing, it makes sense. I agree about the Anakin-Chosen One deal; he seemed to take awhile to get on the path but after awhile, he fulfilled his...destiny, I guess.

Yes, narni, SW is awesome :D.

I hope the live action tv series isn`t dead. I really hope that happens.
it's not a dead project. they working on it...and i really hope this will be great...it have to..

i mean the clone wars is one of the badest things I've ever seen. it's not star wars in my opinion.

Back