quizzes!!

I'm Edmund!:eek: Well, he is my favorite, but with some of the things I picked I thought I'd be Lucy.

Ditto about Edmund :), although I had thought I'd probably get Peter or Susan since I'm an older sibling. I have no idea how.

Ok, so it said I was Caspian, but then on the chart it showed I was by far mostly Lucy. Caspian was the least, along with Susan. So it was Lucy, definitely. :p But I wonder why it's messed up? :rolleyes:

The chart isn't your results. It's the results of EVERYONE who has taken the quiz. For example, if it says 50% Lucy, that means 50% of people who have taken the test came out Lucy.:)

And yet another link.:D

For people who've read Lloyd Alexander's Prydain Chronicles:

http://www.movienachos.com/quiz/bLf6wNc/Which-Prydain-Chronicles-Character-Are-You

ANOTHER link:

Which Movie Hero Are You?
http://www.movienachos.com/quiz/bMdUtsq/What-Movie-Hero-Are-You
I came out as Sherlock Holmes, though I don't see how.:p

The website also has a "Which Movie Villain" and "Which Movie Heroine" quiz, but I'm too lazy to link to them.;)

Last edited:
I got Caspian on your quiz.:D

/www.movienachos.com/quiz/bLAhM6B/What-Movie-Villain-Are-You[/url]

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. everyone gets caspian. I'm looking forward to seeing who gets a vasilissa! Haha her questions are crazy.

I took a "which twilight guy are you right for" and I got emmett. which is funny because I got a new stuffed Tiger the other day and I named him emmett:p

I got shere kahn or whatever! SWEET I LOVE TIGERS!
I mean,If I HAD to be a bad guy i suppose that would be good.
Oh or Ursula! The bad guy I made up for CG.......

Well, Dusty--I got Tigerlily. I would be best described as awkward. :D (Actually, if a guy started lying to me, I'd ditch him as soon as I was certain about the lies. At least I hope so. Misery is the alternative to ditching a liar. But I certainly hope I wouldn't scream at him. Just tell him to get out.)

Well, Dusty--I got Tigerlily. I would be best described as awkward. :D (Actually, if a guy started lying to me, I'd ditch him as soon as I was certain about the lies. At least I hope so. Misery is the alternative to ditching a liar. But I certainly hope I wouldn't scream at him. Just tell him to get out.)

Aye,I don't believe you read the story did ya?
(sorry I'm talking like a pirate)
I suppose that's my first reaction whenever a boy makes me mad,and Tigerlily has most of MY personality in her,and I'M AWKWARD.

I'M just waiting for someone to get vasilissa,see her qualifications!
*snickers*:D

Back