quizzes!!

ANOTHER link.:rolleyes:

Which Movie Hero Are You?http://www.movienachos.com/quiz/bMdUtsq/What-Movie-Hero-Are-You
I came out as Sherlock Holmes, though I don't see how.:p

The website also has a "Which Movie Villain" and "Which Movie Heroine" quiz, but I'm too lazy to link to them.;)

I'm George Bailey from It's a Wonderful Life, which I've never even seen.

Chihiro from Spirited Away, which I've also never seen.

Mr. Potter. Hmm. I know nothing about any of these people.:p

you should watch "its a wonderful life" since you keep getting characters from it, Zella.:p:D you got the good guy AND the bad guy, lol, as I recall at least, only seen that movie once y'know.;)

That is rather odd, isn't it? Maybe it's a sign!:p

YEAH! Maybe the Galacticans edited the quiz to form a code so that a certian person at a certian time would get things from two movies, both the villian and the good-guy to let us know they were going to land on earth soon!

err, I just watched Battlestar sooo......:eek:

It's A Wonderful Life is a great movie. We watch it every Christmas.;)

I've never seen Spirited Away either.

we did It's a Wonderful Life as a play in our church last Christmas, it was fun :p

I got two wrong on the Narnia trivia, one was from the Last Battle which I've only read once

Sherlock Holmes on the movie hero quiz :p yay

Anne in the movie heroines, yay! though I kind of wish I could have bee Eowyn

and Professor Moriarty in the movie villains, I'm like Zella, I got the hero and the villain that went together :p

I got a dryad...no explanation on what that means! Guess it's because I didn't want a horn or a beard. :D

Back