Star Trek?

I guess I'm new to everything around here. I'm new to this forum, and I'm new to the Star Trek thing. But yeah, I consider myself a Trekkie-in-Training.
~Live Long and Prosper~

I love the original Star Trek (TOS) the best. But I'm learning to like Star Trek: Enterprise. Kirk and Spock are still my favorites though.

I don't really like Enterprise too much. It's getting better, but *shrug*. TOS is good, yep. 'Tis fun. But my favourite's TNG. It has a lot of philosophy and such in it.

I think my favorite would be TOS, then TNG, and then DS9. I don't really like Voyager and I haven't yet seen Enterprise. I would consider myself a Trekkie! ;) Star Trek was in fact, my first sci-fi passion, then came Star Wars, and that somehow led to LotR. Narnia was my very first passion though.

i definately would not consider myself a a trekkie. but i do like star trek....to a degree.

In a Stable-- i jsut noticed your sig. that's so awsome!i think i'll adopt it to myself.haha

I'am not a star trek fan, I've never been able to get into it. A few of my friends could be considered trekkies and so ,even as a big star wars fan, I have nothing against trekkies! ;) :)

Not much of a STAR TREK fan, but my favorite is TNG(Picard--you can't go wrong with a name like Jean-Luc!) and second would be Voyager, but only because it was the one I saw most on the telly when I was little.
Hehehe. Go to www.starwarsspoofs.com and move your pointer over the upper-left corner(in space) and click on the Enterprise to see what would happen if Luke ever met up with Kirk.

Last edited:
Well, they're different. Star Wars is cool because of all the "use the Force" and lightsabers etc. Star Trek is cool because it's searching the universe and finding aliens and shooting klingons and stuff. But I think I like them equally. Like I said before, they're both cool. :)

Some of those star wars spoofs were pretty good, Aragorn. Thanks!

Who else here is going to try to get tickets to the first showing in their area, of the next Star Wars? In full costume? :D

I'm a trekkie by birth, it was a family thing. I grew up watching it, but haven't really followed it for the last five or six years. We were obviously into Star Wars too, but my uncle was/is the one obsessed with such things. :)

- Lou

Ooh! I'm a Trekkie! (and yes, I'll get to that religious debate, I've been busy) I'm a Trekkie!!!!!!!! Born a Trekkie, raised a Trekkie, and I'll die a Trekkie.

My favourite is, naturally, TOS. Then Voyager, and TNG. Haven't seen much of Enterprise, I wasn't impressed with it. I am in the process of delving deeper into DS9.

lsipher said:
Who else here is going to try to get tickets to the first showing in their area, of the next Star Wars? In full costume? :D

My friends from youth group and I are planning on going to the midnight showing of ep3 in full Jedi knight costume, complete with lightsabers, hairdos, and, maybe, some facial art(??). We wanna act like total SW geeks, always referring to each other as "master," et cetera. It'll be ace!

Ha, Aragorn, that's prefect!!!

Most of the "kids", including some very big ones :) , at church, that includes me, are going to see it together. In full costume, of course. We were planning to go to the first showing, then walk out of the theartre saying things like...

" I can't believe it...Obi won is actually Luke's FATHER, not Vader!!!"
or
" Ewww, are you telling me that Leia and Han Solo are cousins, I think I'm gonna be sick!"
or
" What were they thinking, putting in that scene between Vader and the Emperor. It's still creeping me out!!"
or
" Why was Yoda wearing Leia's titanium bikini from The Emporer Stikes back? That is just wrong on so many levels!!"

jk jk jk jk jk......well, maybe?

I sure hope you're laughing.

- Lou

Back