The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > Cair Paravel > Cair Paravel Event Center

Notices

Cair Paravel Event Center Here we have event planning and announcements!

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 12:28 AM
Friend of Narnia

Machiathemarshwiggle will become famous soon enough

Aye, he looks similar but not quite like that... But I think I heard him rustling around in the bushes jus' now... Probably lookin' for somethin' else to eat.

Anyways, like I said, I can't be stayin'... Thankee very much for your hospitality though! See you 'round!

*Chips for Pierre the cat and suddenly an invisible weight appears on Machia's shoulder as he grabs a rope hanging outside the window and climbs down the side of the building*
Dead Men Tell No Tales....
The Narnian Pirates Live On....

5 trips to Disney World, FL..... and counting!!
Old 01-25-2016, 01:03 AM
Friend of Narnia

Copperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to all

Few may recall it, but in the heyday of TDL roleplaying, Copperfox ran a vegetarian restaurant called The Octopus Garden, in honor of a Beatles song. For this occasion. Copperfox revives his restaurant in the form of a food-service van.

The first offering is an example of trying new ingredient combinations. Copperfox has cooked a kettle of kidney beans and black beans, but mixed in pieces of celery, cucumber, potatoes and apples! He has found all this stuff to go together well in the non-internet world.
Old 01-25-2016, 01:14 AM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

Soup is just perfect for weather like this!

The Cat who is not Pierre has just told me that the dancing lawn is properly prepared.

(Snow Flute link) Music starts...

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Old 01-25-2016, 08:11 AM
Friend of Narnia

Copperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to all

Copperfox transforms into the superhero Grey Eagle, so he can use his power of gravity manipulation to make himself only weigh forty pounds, despite his accursed pot belly. This enables him to dance as lightly as any Faun.

As the Mihai Toma videos are projected by some arcane magic, Grey Eagle greatly enjoys the music. But the "Balada" segment is a bittersweet thing for him, as the stupefying beauty of the girl doing gymnastic dance reminds him of just how old he is.

Last edited by Copperfox; 01-25-2016 at 08:30 AM.
Old 01-25-2016, 10:09 PM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

Thanks for reminding me, Copperfox -- Linking to Youtube does not imply endorsement of that site as a whole. Watch with caution (although the video I linked is simply winter scenes.)

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu

Old 01-26-2016, 12:35 PM
Friend of Narnia

YouTube does keep going of its own accord, one thing after another.

In my mundane existence, the main reason I go on YouTube is to be able to hear various theme music from movies and TV. Shows hardly anyone remembers may still have good music.

But now, back to the party. I'm unveiling another of my specialties: butternut squash, cut in half lengthwise, then slow-baked with a basting of olive oil, and topped with many alternate ingredients. One squash is overlaid with chopped asparagus, another with sliced tomatoes (added late in that case, so they don't get overcooked), another with sunflower seeds, and so on.
Old 01-26-2016, 05:08 PM
Friend of Narnia

shortangel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to shortangel
Default thanks for bringing the cider & hot chocolate benisse :)

thanks for bringing the hot apple cider & hot chocolate benisse it's yummy don't mind if i stay around & have some Buckeyes they sound yummy to me,
Old 01-28-2016, 08:08 AM
Friend of Narnia

Since tap dancing is physically impossible on snowy ground, Copperfox finds a Dryad and teaches her to dance the tango. This is not as out-of-place as some will think, because the people of Finland, a VERY snowy country, love the tango.
Old 01-31-2016, 06:37 AM
Perelandrian

Yummy squash, Copperfox! And your tango belies your age
A toast to you and Shortangel and all who contributed to the decorations and refreshments!
And now let us raise a glass to the Great Lion Aslan and the Emperor beyond the Sea!

...Ah, now the orchestra is really warming up I better excuse myself to round up everyone for the Great Snow Dance finale! But where are Mr. and Mrs. Polar Bear? They promised to lead us off?

Thank you all for coming and celebrating with us!
[This event is now over.]

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu

Closed Thread