The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > Cair Paravel > Cair Paravel Event Center

Notices

Cair Paravel Event Center Here we have event planning and announcements!

Old 09-08-2014, 02:42 AM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

Whoa, Pink Cheetah, it would have been so cool to see you there! Did you go to any of the Lewis/Narnia chapels or the Great Divorce performance anyway?

And congratulations on your graduation from Biola Such a cool school!

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Old 09-09-2014, 09:06 PM
Friend of Narnia

pink-cheetah is on a distinguished road

I think I did go to one of the Lewis ones, but at that point in the semester, I was so burned out that I don't unfortunately remember much..

Thank you, Benisse! You are so sweeet I am still living in LA, so next time there is a meet-up, I hope I'll be able to join in!

My username was registered when I was in junior high and I don't like change so I'm not changing it.
Also, no one would recognize me.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:36 PM
Friend of Narnia

Aravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really niceAravis Kenobi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benisse View Post
In Honor of C.S. Lewis the center of Christianity, Culture and the Arts at Biola University is hosting a series of free performances and presentations based on his works. If any of you are available the first week in December and would like to participate in an informal meet-up in the Los Angeles area on 12/4 for either Screwtape or The Great Divorce, please pm me and I will coordinate our gathering that day.

Here is the link for the 12/2-6 full schedule for The Stories of C.S. Lewis in case you can not join us on 12/4 (or if you want to attend additional programs) Note: the 12/6 chapel will touch on the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, and in "Be Thou My Vision," the 12/2 chapel will discuss the sanctified imagination of C.S. Lewis. I hope to attend all of these presentations, and maybe connect with some of you there!

Note: The programs occurring during Biola Chapel end at 10:20 am. So on Wednesday 12/4 during the interim between readings from the Screwtape Letters, we can migrate to an off-campus site (like my church or hopefully somewhere closer) to eat, hang out and view C.S. Lewis documentaries/Narnia adaptations, collaborate on finishing our Narniopoly project and actually playing it (!) or other Narniac past-times. Then we will head back to Biola for dinner and the performance of The Great Divorce.
Sounds like fun! Wish I could go. Maybe if there's something in the Dallas/Fort Worth area sometime, I could go then.