Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She stinks!

• I'm not sure yet.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DestinyLies

Hey I'm just writing what comes to mind,I am confused right now and I need to...meditate.

Here it goes..:

I looked through the window down at my fiance' in the driveway washing his car. The tall 18 year old easily could reach the top of his eclipse wipeing soap on the surface. I thought about him: Joseph Guyer was 18 years old and was leaving again for the army in the fall. The young man had asked me to marry him when he was 14, something he doesn't regret doing but sometimes is embarrassed about. Not that I answered him then I was only thirteen at the time. But with patience and several fights between him and his younger brother Jonah who also liked me,I finaly answered him last week on my seventeenth birthday. Not many people were surprised when we told them. I fealt a pain in my heart as I knew one person who didn't get to share my excitement with me...Sarah,my twin sister. The morning after Joe had proposed I got a phone call that my sister had just passed away half an hour ago she had been in a car wreck. I now regret not calling her the night before to tell her. Sarah was my bestfriend,and now...she was gone.
I made my way down through the house and outside to Joe. "Hey." I calmly greeted the young man.
"Hey,Katherine." Joe smiled at me turning my heart upside down. When Joe Guyer smiled all of the girls in the town stopped breathing.
"Mind if I watched?" I asked him tilting my head to one side, my brown eyes smiling.
"Not at all."Joe shook his head which would of originaly made his brown hair brush over his forehead, but that was before he had joined the army after graduating high school last year. "Have a seat." He motioned to the ground.
I sat down in the driveway beside of the water bucket. I watched in silence for a few minutes as he finished soaping up the surface of the red car. "Do you have to go back?" I asked suddenly as he wiped the wet, soapy cloth over the U.S Army sticker on the back of his car.
Joe stopped for a second and looked at me."Yes, I do." He told me. Then he dropped the cloth in the bucket next to me and picked up the water hose. He turned and started washing the suds off the vehicle.
"Will you call me?" I asked in a teasing voice. Asking Joe to call me when he was up in Maryland where he was stationed at was like asking someone if they could breathe.
Joe laughed."No." He sarcastically said. He glanced at me out of the corner of his eye seeing the look on my face then said. "Of course I will. You know that." He washed the soap off of the Army sticker, then the rest of the back. He suddenly turned and squirted my with the water.
I shrieked at the coldness of the water. "Joseph!" I yelled.
My fiance' laughed. "Sorry,Kath, I didn't mean to." His brown eyes sparkled.
"Oh?" I stood. "And I didn't mean to do this." I picked up the water bucket and tossed some of the water out at him.
"AH!" Joe back up as the water hit him. He then squirted me again, so I poored more soapywater from the bucket on him. "Hey, I need that water." He said.
"Yes, and I needed not to get wet." I told him pooring a little more on him, it soaked into his jeans.
"No!" He then merclessly [sp?] squirted me with the water hose.
"Ahhh!" I dropped the bucket causing it to spill out on the driveway. Joe didn't stop squirting though. He chased me around the driveway until he finaly caught my wrist, turning me around he pulled me close to him.
"I win,Miss.Kandie." He whispered, dropping the hose it hit the ground with a thud.
I nodded too out of breath to speak yet."Mmmmhmmm." I managed to mumble.
Joe slipped his other arm around me now. "Can I ask you a question?"
I again nodded.
"How much do you love me?" Joe toyed with the ends of my wet brown hair hanging down my back.
"Very,very much." I told him.
"How much is that?" Joe asked.
"A whole lot." I explained.
"How much is that?" Joe pulled me closer to him.
"I love you enough to still be here waiting for you when you come back. Enough to stay with you for 4 years, enough...to answer your proposal when I am only 17." I listed the few things for him."How much do you love me?"
"Very,very,very much." Joseph said swaying side to side. "Enough to propose to you when I was only 14,to protect you from all the guys who tried to steal you away from me,to sit beside your bed when you had the flu. I love you enough to not to kiss you until your sixteenth birthday. Enough to understand that you're hurting inside about your sister, while trying to still be happy and strong for me."
I looked deep into his brown eyes, those brown eyes that could stop a girls heart,and look deep into your soul. And he did, he knew exactly what I was feeling. As he pressed his lips against mine I knew I would love this man until the day I died.......

~DestinyLies

Joe and Kandie
Merewen
Dreams
Pyralis and Joseph
Rose Fairies
Elven Princesses

Last edited:
Nice to see you around, R-R. How've you been? Was there ever any recurrence of the trouble at your school which I seem to recall us all praying about?

Thanks for the comments you guys! I will write more...here is something....Joe and Kandie [me] are now married....hope you like:

I walked out of the Guyers' house looking for my husband. I headed towards the guyers family graveyard. Heading up the hill I spotted Joe. He stood just where I thought he would be: At his grandfathers grave. He stood in a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt,with his hands in his pockets.
I stood behind him for a minute. Finaly after a minute or two of waiting the young man spoke.
"He taught me alot,Kandie." He turned his head towards me. I saw the few tear streaks on his cheeks
I came up next to him and slid a hand around his waist. "I know you loved him,Joseph." I pressed my cheek against his shoulder.
"I remember one day when we were visiting. I was sitting with grandpa in the living room, I sat on the couch and he sat in his wheelchair. Grandpa suddenly wheeled over to the window and pointed saying 'You see that girl?' pointing at you."He slipped his arm around my waist. "I stood and moved over to him and looked at you. I answered him yes,sir. He told me, 'You be good to her Joseph. You can't find anything better than her except your grandmother. Don't let her go,protect her with all you've got.'I smiled and replied.'I will grandpa. I have been for quite a while.'" Joe looked down at me. "And I did. I have you now. But not only because I promised grandpa." He turned facing me and slipped his other arm around me."But because I wanted to. I wanted you."
I smiled at him."I know, Joseph." I stood up on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek. "Let's go home."
My husband nodded and lead me back to the house.
"Kath?" Joe spoke my name after a while.
"Hmmm?"I muttered.
"Thanks for never giving up on me." Joe squeezed my hand that he heald.
"You'r welcome, Joe." I looked up at him as we walked. "I loved you too much to let you go."

I know it's short and not really detaily but...I'll add something else later.

~DestinyLies

Last edited:
Nice to see you around, R-R. How've you been? Was there ever any recurrence of the trouble at your school which I seem to recall us all praying about?

No, everyone continued to make a big deal out of it, and some of the more immature guys made a lot of jokes about it, but nothing happened. Thanks for asking. :) Btw, I've been pretty busy, so I haven't been able to email you. Sorry! I'll get on it as soon as I can.

Great update DL. How much later is later? :D

No, everyone continued to make a big deal out of it, and some of the more immature guys made a lot of jokes about it, but nothing happened. Thanks for asking. :) Btw, I've been pretty busy, so I haven't been able to email you. Sorry! I'll get on it as soon as I can.

Great update DL. How much later is later? :D
Probably soon because I'll get bored probably.

OK.....do you want me to continue randomly doing works with Joe and Kandie? Or just write what comes to my head???? I have several other stories......?????

Please let me know what you think of their names too [even their last name]
I'll do something that I just came up with:

Illiana and Ariana Collestair are twin sisters. Elven princess twin sisters. The two are just turning 20 years old and are having their party. Lets join them....
Illiana sat in a small throne next to her sister Ariana. A table piled high with presents sat before them. Quite a few subjects and nobles were around the room. The princess let her green eyes search the room. When her eyes found what they were looking for they shined. Adain(Huor in elvish) [the son of Lord Elessar] stood talking to Joseph (Findarato in elvish)[son of Lord Normandie] who [unknown to her] her sister was looking at. Aidan had blue eyes and brown hair. He was almost a head taller then Illiana, who was 5'9'' herself.Just at that moment Aidan turned and caught her gaze he smiled at her. Embarassed at being caught staring Illiana looked away slightly blushing. "You got caught sister." Ariana teased her. She took her own gaze off of Joseph and looked at her sister."Go talk to him." She encouraged.
Illiana shook her head."Oh, I can't,Ari."She confessed.

Well???More later

//DestinyLies

Last edited:
Ok I'm just gonna start writing again......:

I sat on my bed holding onto my cellphone. I was waiting for it to ring. I glanced at the front screen again for the fifth time. It glowed 9:20 PM. I sighed only 2 minutes had passed since the last time I checked. I was waiting for him to reply to my text message. Sometimes though it took him a while, and I knew that. I lay back against my pillows and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep....

I stood pooring punch into the punch bowl. I messured out the ingridients consisting of pineapple juice,ginger ale, and punch into the glass bowl.I set the empty jug down and straightened back up. I stopped as I saw a blonde young man standing in the doorway to the fellowship hall. His eyes were on me...which made me feel uncomfortable. I almost turned and headed into the kitchen where my mother was at when he headed towards me. It didn't take him long to get to the punch table...I nodded and smiled politely at him
"Hello."I greeted.
"Hello."The young man nodded back."You aren't Candi are you?" He then asked.
"Umm, yes I am. Why?" I looked at him. I knew I knew who he was I recognized his voice and his face but I couldn't put a name with it.
"Because,Candi is who I am looking for." The young man stepped back and pushed his blonde hair off his forehead his brown eyes smiled at me.
"Jaden?" I asked him.
He nodded."Yes."
I stepped backwards almost tripping over a jug of juice."Uh, um what?....what are you doing here?" I stuttered.
"I came to see you." Jaden replied shyly....................

I'll have to add more later this is actually a dream I had...and the characters are real. Do you want me to do this one?Joe and Kandie? Or Illiana and Ariana??

Last edited:
that would be really cool. There is something I noticed that you might want to look into. you tend to use "then" and "cuasing" a lot. I do the same thing. the word "then" is my comfort buffer.

Thanks for the tips...:D Ok..here ya go GS:

Joe sat down on the front porch swing of his parents mansion, I sat next to him. "You make delicious chocolate cake." He told me.
"Thank you." I smiled at him. I knew Joe's favorite dessert was chocolate cake.
We sat in silence for some time just listening to the wind rustling the leaves, the horses in the Guyers huge pasture as they miled about, and the distant sound of a wolf howling. I loved this. Being with Joe, sitting next to him, just having him with me.
"How much longer?" Joe asked as he put his arm around me.
"Five months." I replied wrather sadly. Five months until I marry the most gorgeous, honest, careing man ever. It seemed so far away.
"I don't know if I can wait that long." Joe pushed the floor of the porch setting the swing in motion. "Are you sure you don't want to move it to three months from now? Or one? Or one week?"
I laughed."Joe, no. You agreed to the date and now you just need to wait. Please, I need the time to get everything planned." I rested my hand on his leg. "I need you to wait."
"I've been waiting for six years." Joseph muttered. He ran his fingers through his brown hair.
"I know you have,punkin, just wait a little bit longer. Please!? Can you do that for me?" I gave him my puppy dog face.
"Don't do that to me. That's not fair." Joseph squeezed me around my shoulders.
I squiled."Ok." I kissed his cheek. "Just a little bit longer." I whispered.
Joe looked down at me. "I miss you a whole lot. You do know that don't you?" He touched the tip of his nose to mine.
"Yes. And I miss you bunches." I sighed."And you have to go back soon."
"I know. Can I take you with me this time?" Joe didn't have a tease in his voice.
"I'd let you,but...college." I didn't take my gaze away from his.
"Think about transferring?" Joe said more of a question than a statement.
I smiled at the young man."I'll think about it." I promised.
"Good. Cause I might just kidnap you and take you anyway." The tease was back.
I giggled. "Allright."
Joe leaned down and kissed me, I think longer than he had originaly planned....:eek:

Yes me too! I created Joe as kindof like my "dream guy" since I've only dated two guys in my life....yeah...and I was only 12 I think when I started writing. SHall I add more?

Last edited:
KK Here we go....:

More of the car-wet one....

Joe pulled back a minute later. We both only stood there breathing. "I...I guess I need to finish washing my car." Joe spoke after a few silent minutes.
I nodded.
He picked up the hose,walked back towards his car set the overturned bucket upright and filled it with water. I sat down a foot away from him and watched as he washed the car.
Pulling my knees against my chest I watched the young man. He had been able to twist my feelings since I was twelve years old, he had taken my heart the day he graduated from high school-the day I realised that he really loved me..and that I loved him. Everytime he looked at me I fealt my heart beat faster,when he smiled I melted. I looked at him as he stood there spraying water onto his car, his 6'3'' frame casting a shadow over the ground, I could see the muscles in his arms and chest through his wet white t-shirt. I bit my bottom lip he was gorgeous!!!!!!He picked up the 5gallon bucket took it over to the edge of the sidewalk and poored out the water,walked back put the cloths inside of it and walked over to me. Reaching his hand down to me he said,"Let's go inside and get some dry clothes on."
I took his hand and stood beside of him."I vote that a good idea." I squeezed his hand. We walked to the house stopping so Joe could put the bucket and other supplies for washing a car away, then opened the front door and headed up to our separate bedrooms.

Please ignore my bad spelling!!!!!!

~DestinyLies

Aww, Joe is awesome! For some odd reason, your story reminds me of Pattyn and Ethan from Burned by Ellen Hopkins...

Very good! :D You're spelling is fine.

Back