Annemarie's Graphics

do you like my graphics

• umm...not really

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I hate them! leave me alone!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok, now I remember what I wanted to say about your Narnia Graphics: They are so cool and seeing them brings back that excitement I got when they movies were first being released. They bring back the feelings of wonder and all the emotions I felt when I went to the theater to see the movies for the first time! :)

Ok, now I remember what I wanted to say about your Narnia Graphics: They are so cool and seeing them brings back that excitement I got when they movies were first being released. They bring back the feelings of wonder and all the emotions I felt when I went to the theater to see the movies for the first time! :)

That is one of the biggest compliments I have ever gotten about my graphic. I. am. in. shoke.

Thank you so much! *tears up* (humany-wumany feelings) BEST DAY EVER!!

I have 13 yes, 13 graphics to show you. I need to update this thread more often.

brothers_by_avpmfan1-d4odxh8.png

lucy_by_avpmfan1-d4odxq0.png

strength_by_avpmfan1-d4odxvw.png

queen_susan__by_avpmfan1-d4odyir.jpg

I thought I'd already commented here, but apparently not. o_O

I really like the "I can't take it in" banner. :D The avvies are awesome, particularly the first one of Lucy and the third one, which is of Edmund. :)

Thanks! I havn't made these in a while, GIMP doesn't work on my laptop anymore. I was quite surprised when you posted! But thanks a lot, I thought so too.

Back