The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Sea of Forgetfulness > Cair Paravel Library

Cair Paravel Library The Records of Old Threads

View Poll Results: Who is more dashing?
Gray cloak 33 44.59%
black cloak 41 55.41%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2004, 06:14 PM
B1-66ER

Default Random Thread 2 (please do not delete)

Here it is, once again. Round two of the attempt to post the most random/off topic and off the wall threads.

I would like to start this next round by adding that I am posting this from my Playstation 2. Yeah, I finally booted her up again to be my new ftp server. actually, this is just a test, making sure everything is hunky doory.

On that same note, I don't like Coke as much as Dr. Pepper.
Old 09-22-2004, 07:11 PM
Friend of Narnia

black cloak has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to black cloak Send a message via MSN to black cloak

so you can write anything you want :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
If there's magic in boxing, it's the magic of fighting battles beyond endurance, beyond cracked ribs, ruptured kidneys and detached retinas. It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.
Frankie likes to say that boxing is an unnatural act, that everything in boxing is backwards: sometimes the best way to deliver a punch is to step back... But step back too far and you ain't fighting at all.

"Television" "teacher, mother, a secret lover."
" Homer Simpson"
Old 09-22-2004, 07:31 PM
B1-66ER

Anything you want as long as it doesn't break the forum rules.

My cat broke the forums rules one time. but i promise she will never do it again.

"Something went wrong in Jet crash" experts say
Old 09-22-2004, 07:32 PM
Friend of Narnia

lol you are funny
If there's magic in boxing, it's the magic of fighting battles beyond endurance, beyond cracked ribs, ruptured kidneys and detached retinas. It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.
Frankie likes to say that boxing is an unnatural act, that everything in boxing is backwards: sometimes the best way to deliver a punch is to step back... But step back too far and you ain't fighting at all.

" Homer Simpson"
Old 09-22-2004, 07:39 PM
B1-66ER

well thank you. but i can't really take full credit. I get my humor from my dad:

Dan Rather
Old 09-22-2004, 07:40 PM
Friend of Narnia

" Homer Simpson"
Old 09-22-2004, 08:14 PM
B1-66ER

Why do we park on driveways, and drive on parkways?

How hard would it be to nail Jel-O to a wall??? The inquiring minds want to know!!
Old 09-22-2004, 08:35 PM
Friend of Narnia

i never thought of that before <_< <_< <_<

" Homer Simpson"
Old 09-22-2004, 09:07 PM

Y. Fish is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Y. Fish

:blink: Forum... rules? There are rules here? I always thought we were a... a kind of loosely-formed... darn, what&#39;s that word? Not atheism, not aristocracy, not antelope... starts with an a... means no government... aparthied? No, that can&#39;t be it... darn, what is that word?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; I know this word, I know I do&#33; I studied it in civics and it&#39;s got that a-in-a-circle symbol and it&#39;s that part in Civilization Three where smoke comes out of the tops of all your cities and nothing gets done till you re-establish the government... ANARCHY&#33; Yes&#33; That&#39;s the word&#33; *does a happy dance* *hits Theoden with Savvedro&#39;s hammer*
Old 09-22-2004, 09:13 PM
B1-66ER

you didn&#39;t really think that we&#39;d let you say just anything now did you? This is a Christian oriented site. you also have real government laws that could take this place down if broken Plus, once this place has around 1000 members, you will LOVE rules.. you&#39;ll realize why you can&#39;t run a board without them.