After a long absence, I am hoping I'm back.

What about a sofa? ................. WAIT A MINUTE.................... I WILL CALL YOU SOFA!!!!!! :D
tumblr_lklf7v8WlV1qd48zdo1_r2_500.gif

All in favor of Soldier of Aslan's new nickname being "SofA" say "aye".

'AYE'!!!!!!!

The 'ayes' have it!!!!

LOL!!!:p

You moved to Texas? I live (or lived, I'm in another state going to school right now) not too far from Arlington. LOVE my Texas. :D

And I grew up in Irving many moons ago! We should connect when I go out for a visit :)

Sofa,
I like this nickname for you. Congratulations!
aw81zq.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it's been a long time since I've been here, but I am trying to get back to normalcy. Since I was last here, we have moved to Arlington, TX, to be with my son, his wife and two of my granddaughters. Then I have just recovered from kidney surgery, but I am doing well now. Anyway, I hope to be around a while now. The long missing mod has returned.

*HUGS* Yay, I am so glad you are back SoA. We missed you.

well it was yours so you can have, it I guess someone needs to give me a new nickname.:D

I told everyone several times that SoA was taken but no one listened. Sofa is nice. My username came from a similar circumstance.

And I grew up in Irving many moons ago! We should connect when I go out for a visit :)

Sofa,
I like this nickname for you. Congratulations!
aw81zq.jpg

That would be great. Just let me know when you are coming and I will give you my cell phone number and we can make arrangements.

Back