Cast Members Needed!!!!

A microphone we have, where do I get the audacity and skype thing?

Skype(audio conferencing)
Audacity (or another audio-recording device that produces MP3 files)

I am hoping to release an episode next week, when I have time to record (Its Canada Day/4th of July Weekend, so this week is down the tube) so if you are interested, add me (holyboy666) to your Skype account with a message saying you would like to participate. :)

I wanna join

I've podcasted before and i have everything. the Mic, the Programs, and the time. Just tell me when...

Skype Name: saul.perez3
e-mail:perezs87@hotmail.com

Count me In!

I think I posted elsewhere I have happily accepted an invitation to be on the podcast. Since I was born in 1952, no need to wait while I get my parents' permission. :p I am new to the site and still learning what goes where.
My mother read a bedtime story to me EVERY NIGHT until I was TWELVE years old, at which time I relieved her of duty ;).
Having read aloud to my younger brother when he was a little towhead (he's 45 now!), three now-grown children, and my two-year-old grandson has been one of the major delights of my life. I can't wait to see our little guy's face when he hears Mom-mom's voice coming out of the computer speakers as we listen to a well-crafted story!:cool:

Last edited:
I have a solution for EVERYONE. We will have special "questions of the week" and "topic of the week" that you can answer or discuss.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT LIVE IN A CONFERENCE CALL....

If you can't participate live, you can record your audio and send it to me. Simple, no? I'll cut it together at my editing console.

John

Back