Jadis vs Jadis

LifeMaiden said:
Well, one member here, Copperfox, said in a Russian translation of The Silver Chair, that the Green Witch was actually Jadis raised from the dead. Also that would be troublesome because it would mean that Aslan's power to vanquish evil was not absolute...and she came back. Personally I think the Green Witch is another lady, maybe related to Jadis, but not the same person.

I agree with LifeMaiden completely.

I agree with you.

Walden Media's Jadis seems to me to be more calm in her anger than BBC's Jadis. So she might be able to win the battle with her calm and calculated behavior.

I gotta say the BBC Jadis scared the bejeepers out of me, and she froze an entire party of Narnians wheras Walden Jadis froze one Narnian at a time. I say BBC Jadis.

Last edited:
I say Jadis' sister could win in a fight where the Deplorable Word was not an option. She already was on the verge of victory when Jadis committed genocide of her own people.
After her, book Jadis and then Disney Jadis.

I say Jadis' sister could win in a fight where the Deplorable Word was not an option. She already was on the verge of victory when Jadis committed genocide of her own people.
After her, book Jadis and then Disney Jadis.
Does Jadis’ sister have a name? Been a while since I read The Magician’s Nephew.

Back