suggestion

office

Why dont all the mods do a audio commentary of the narnia movie? I have already informed one of the mods about this ides. So mods please do the audio commentary.

Last edited:
office said:
why dont all the mods do a audio commentary of the narnia movie? i have already informed one of the mods about this ides. so mods please do the audio commentary.

I think that would be awesome. I will do some research into this and see if we can make this happen!

That sounds like a pretty fun idea.. It'd be like a "Watch the movie with the Mods" type of commentary. We'd probably have to do it in parts, to keep the quality up. If enough time goes by before that happens, we might just do it with the extended edition.

Specter said:
That sounds like a pretty fun idea.. It'd be like a "Watch the movie with the Mods" type of commentary. We'd probably have to do it in parts, to keep the quality up. If enough time goes by before that happens, we might just do it with the extended edition.
YAY! FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER I ACCTUALLY HAD A GOOD IDEA!

oh, that would be so cool. Would there be a way to get all the mods on some sort of a voice chat for the duration so it wouldn't have to be split up? Too bad it's unlikely due to travel costs and what-not for all the mods to meet up at one location to do it. That would make it really rock.

Dragon said:
oh, that would be so cool. Would there be a way to get all the mods on some sort of a voice chat for the duration so it wouldn't have to be split up? Too bad it's unlikely due to travel costs and what-not for all the mods to meet up at one location to do it. That would make it really rock.
Thanks. I`m glad you like my idea.

Nothing is in the works yet, but who knows? Prince Caspian is in a year from now, and I know a number of mods, and Paul himself, have connections in high places. Maybe we can organise a get together of the mods and listeners after a premeire of the movie.

Back