Ancestors

NightMystic said:
I don't speak andy Romany at all. Sorry. I would love to learn though. In fact, to tell the truth, my mother divorced my dad when she was pregnant with me. I never knew him. It wasn't until a few years ago that I discovered I had a sister I didn't know existed. We corresponded and then we met and have become close. It is through her I have what knowledge I have gained of my family. She lives in Pennsylvania (where I'm originally from and spent the first 24 years of my life) and when she comes out to visit her son again in California, she hopes to bring me some more history of the family on my father's side.
sounds like the parent trap

Most of my folks die old LOL

Mom: kicking butt at 74
Dad: slowing down, but still alive and well at 75

Grandmother Mary ( dad's Mom)...died last year at 96, almost 97
Grandmother Virginia Suye...died at 92
Greatgrandmother ( dad's grandmom) died at 98
Grandfather Tejiro ( Mom's dad) died at 90
Grandfather Kenji Dad's dad) died at 77 ( the youngest to pass away)

Oh yeahhh I remembered afew. Boy I'm tired...I can only go up to grandparents actually

Grandpa ??? (keep forgetting his name) died in WW2 he was maybe like 45

Gramma Encarnation: somewhere in late or middle 80's (her and my grandpa were like HECKA apart in age lol)

Gramma Joy (can't spell her name "Joy" in other language) somewhere in like 80's I think

Grandpa.....omg why did I forget my grandpa's name: somewhere in like 80's I think...

Mesah way to tired.....must sleep....*for some reason can't leave computer chairr*

One of my great-great grandpas came to Newfoundland on a pirate ship but he wasn't a pirate. One of my great-great-great (possibly another great) grandpa's was a Micmac Native American chief in Newfoundland. He doesn't really count as royalty though.

Back