another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some minutes Harry took a deep breath, and walked back to the compartiment...He sat back down.

occ: Bye, gotta go :D, hope i dont miss much.

As they talked about Quidditch, he was thinking about how he was going to be this year..."Im a seeker in griffindor.."

Last edited:
Fred and George, on the other hand, looked up and down the hall, making sure there was nobody in sight. Surprisingly, it was all clear, so they wickly ran to anothe compartment, and sat down next to Ron and Harry.

ha ha lol sureyeah my sister was telling me that in the book after goblet of fire that she was all depressed and dramatic lol

ooc-haha im more of the move person im too lazy to read the books their wayyyy too long i remember in 3rd grade i attempted to read the first book and i was like this is way too long lol

anyways in the rpg everyone is just boarding the train first stella finds cho in a compartment and stella suggest that cho sits with harry since she likes him and cho says that shell only sit with harry if stella comes with so the sit with harry and cho sits next to harry and stella next to rose and both harry and cho will barely talk

ooc-haha im more of the move person im too lazy to read the books their wayyyy too long i remember in 3rd grade i attempted to read the first book and i was like this is way too long lol

anyways in the rpg everyone is just boarding the train first stella finds cho in a compartment and stella suggest that cho sits with harry since she likes him and cho says that shell only sit with harry if stella comes with so the sit with harry and cho sits next to harry and stella next to rose and both harry and cho will barely talk
ooc: Lol you should really read the books! They're really good and all my friends say they're better than the movies, but I wouldn't know since I've only seen the first movie

ic: Cho sat there uncomfortably, looking at the ceiling and twisting her hair.

ooc- my older sister owns a lot of the books but i own most of the movies but im not a fanatic like i am when it comes to NARNIA (OMG!!!!!) and POTC (OMG!!!!!) lol erm yeah im a little obsessive

i think the books are too long their like more than an inch thick im just lazy that way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back