Giants or Patriots for Superbowl 42

Driad54

I'm a Giants supporter (in this bowl, not the whole NFL). I live in NY, so can you blame me? Outside of this bowl though, I'm a Vikings fan, (Misplaced Minnesotan).

Ok so who's rooting for who in this Superbowl 42?

Go Pats. Ordinarily I am a Packer Fan but since the Pack isn't in it, I want Jabar Gaffney and his Patriots to win a Superbowl, he is a former Gator, and that is my college football team.

The hardest-fought Superbowl I've ever seen. The last few years the AFC has just rolled over the NFC... not this time. :) And I was rooting for the Giants all along. Even though I'm a Redskins fan... I just hated the Pats because of their smug attitude and all. ;)

The hardest-fought Superbowl I've ever seen. The last few years the AFC has just rolled over the NFC... not this time. :) And I was rooting for the Giants all along. Even though I'm a Redskins fan... I just hated the Pats because of their smug attitude and all. ;)
Haha, well, that's basically what people told me, 'cause I know nothing about football. It was certainly an interesting game.

I agree about the Patriots, though no offense to ~lava~ because they are a good team. It was just good to see the Giants pull through and win one. How Eli ever got out of that sack to make a throw to Boss, I don't know, but it was amazing.

I agree about the Patriots, though no offense to ~lava~ because they are a good team. It was just good to see the Giants pull through and win one. How Eli ever got out of that sack to make a throw to Boss, I don't know, but it was amazing.

I'm a Packer fan, too (still in mourning, actually...) but I was rooting for the Giants with my cousin the entire night. :D If the Packers had to get beat, I'd rather it be by the team that wins the superbowl, and boy did I get my wish. *dances*

We were so excited when they scored the winning touchdown, we almost broke the projector behind us by knocking it over...hehheh...

I'm a Giants supporter (in this bowl, not the whole NFL). I live in NY, so can you blame me? Outside of this bowl though, I'm a Vikings fan, (Misplaced Minnesotan).

Ok so who's rooting for who in this Superbowl 42?

I hate football but I wish to congratulate the Giants on winning!:)

Same here. But if I had a choice, I would be cheering on the Giants. And anyhow, they don't show football in Russia, so I only heard about it on MSN. :p

I glad that I did not have too much immotional attachment to the Pats. Really, by the end I did not care much, I had seen what I wanted to see (the Caspian Commercial) and could go up and take my shower with worrying about missing anything.

I was for the Giants, but only because I dislike the Patriots so much =]
they're too good.

I tried to watch the Caspian trailer but then some guy threw a soda in my face.
I was at my youth group superbowl party.

Haha soda in the face? sounds fun.. :p
What was everyones favorite commerical?
I have to go either with the Godfather Allusion (the guy waking up in the mansion with the front of his car in his bed, wherease in the Godfather, a guy wakes up in a mansion with the head of his favorite horse in his bed) or the Baby ones. I quote "...So I rented a Clown. I underestimated the creepiness though". :D

Back