Guess who i met today...

Then suddenly your voice went in a wrong direction when you started schreeching and you were trying to impress him. :eek:

I met Mickey Mouse today! (Darn, he was so cute!) Then we went on aroller coaster ride in Disneyland... :D

But then you stepped on him(he is a mouse after all) on your way to another ride and a mob of mikey mouse-lovers ran after you.....

Guess what, I met Josh hutcherson today, he invited me onto the set of his new movie.....

But when you eventually went there and tried to see him again, security went and asked him and he claimed he had no idea who you were! :eek:

I had the chance to meet with Anna Popplewell, who told me she was excited about the upcoming Prince Caspian movie, and asked if I wanted to audition for the role of Lord Glozelle...

but then she saw you had a pimple and since her face is so perfect she screamed and ran away

(Sorry, I just had the word pimple in my mind!!!!)

I met Andrew Adamson today!

But you burped so he told you to go away....

I met Halle berry today. She asked me to go shopping with her....

Then she tried to.....*cant write that down :rolleyes: family forum :D*...um she dropped her baby and blamed it on u and then u got arrested and then u were..in jail...yeah...

I met Harry Newell today.

And I said to him, "Sorry I don't know who you are!"

I met Xtine today (Augleria! Christinia Augleria)
She and KAtie Holmes were having lunch when I went up to their table and started to eat their tuna salad!

Then they shoved u down a garbage can because A.] you dont know how to spell Xtina's lastname (its Aguilera..im latin as well so heyyy i should know :D) and B.] YOU STOLE THEIR FOOD!

(harry Newell was John Darling in Peter Pan of 2003)
Today I met...Ville Valo. (lead singer of band H.I.M.)

Noooo hes not a bachelor..!!! lol I think hes a homo! Not for me, ya know? :p

ok anyways.
then William knocked you out with popcorn. Throwing popcorn at you. :rolleyes:

Today I met..Franz Ferdinand..tha band.

(He knocked me out with POPCORN? He's a murder!!!)

Franz then got down on one knee and proposed to you since you didn't like the other guy!

I met JK Rowling today!

Franz Ferdinand are 5 or 6 or 4 guys..*gulp* thats alot of weddings.

But then JKs books started flapping and then grew in numbers and started to fly in a huge cluster and attacked you.

Today I met..Emma Watson.

Me and Emma were playing hockey until she knocked me out with a stick and I started to scream, you came running along and started to run around Emma going "LADALADALA" and she ran away screaming!

I met Evvanh Lynch!

Yeah...I dont even know what he looks like or anything (i dont listen to that music) but he was mentioned in scarymovie4 (which was hilarious) so yeah.

Um then daniel turned u into a parcel to be transported to...Timbaktu by his pet...sardine.
Today I met Alice in Wonderland. :D

She took you to Wonderland, but the Chesire Cat was so hungry it ate you!

I met Tony Robbins at a book signing (Don't ask me who he is, I was watching Family Guy!)

Back