Guess who i met today...

OOH FAMILY GUY!
Anyways, then his books attacked just in the way that JK Rowlings did. What is wrong with you?? lol

Today I met a phsychotic kitten. (now how many of those havent u seen?:rolleyes:)

Today I met the girl who played Dorothy in the old Wizard of Oz. she had been resurrected from the dead. She knocked me in the head with a pretty color printer. I took her to a cave and gave her a paper cut with a notebook. she started screaming, "OUCH! My oboe!!" and started crying. I ran away before any pink bananas could see what I did.

then he brought you to the LOTR set to give you a tour. Suddenly in the costume room, you farted loudly...

I met Simple Plan today! I watched them record their latest song.

Until they asked you if you wanted to do a duet - you started to screech loudly doing your best opera - you broke all the windows!

I met the White Witch today!

Kate12whisper13 said:
Until they asked you if you wanted to do a duet - you started to screech loudly doing your best opera - you broke all the windows!

I met the White Witch today!

But then you ate a cookie without asking and she turned you to stone.

I met Walt Disney today.

You were trying to impress him by being lady-like... Then you went out to dinner for a photo shoot. Suddenly, you tripped over your gown then you fell down (obviously)! :eek:

I met Father Christmas today!

HYou tried to take all of his pictures until he caught you and put you on the naughty list and made you work in his factory as an elf! You cried!

I met Rubert Grint today!

U wanted to get him an autograph but then u went crazy cause u saw him. he got frustrated so he called security. (well, obviously u know what happened after that...) :p

I met an Ogre today! (blech...)

sophie-fan said:
U wanted to get him an autograph but then u went crazy cause u saw him. he got frustrated so he called security. (well, obviously u know what happened after that...) :p

I met an Ogre today! (blech...)

Then he ate you up...

I met Jamie Foxx and he said I was FIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

Back