LUNA LOVEGOOD ACTRESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
all should know that Evanna Lynch will take the role of Luna Lovegood in OOTP aka Harry Potter 5

Picture

lunalovegood_lynch.jpg

SapphireOfSeptember said:
all should know that Evanna Lynch will take the role of Luna Lovegood in OOTP aka Harry Potter 5
Wow! That's some Luna... Of course, I imagine they'll do wonders with makeup and all, but even then, there's no indication that Luna is homely - just odd. Of course, the thing about Luna is her quirky personality, and hopefully that lovely young lady will be equal to the task of making Luna believable in that regard. Sadly, due to time constraints the films have to give the character development short shrift - I was just talking to my son this morning about how Fred & George don't get the proper treatment in the movies. That's why I'll always prefer books to movies.

Man!I was going to start a topic about this but I thought you all would close it!She is so pretty.I hope people don't get jelous and do what they did to Katie!

iMove to Wood Between the Woods. This section is for the Cast and Crew of Narnia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back