Skandar Interview

UM just to give u guys a bit of fact. Hes just a person hes not God. I mean yeah i would like to meet the crew and have a decent conversation with them but i cant say that im jealous of her, because we should all be happy that we at least know someone who knows them :)

I think ~Rogue~ is one of those people that everyone can be friends with. She's cool so he has cool friends. People who 'know' famous people sometimes see it as some kind of 'novelty' or something to brag about. You should just appreciate the friends you do have and if you have a 'famous' friend appreciate them for who they are.

I remeber once, me and a friend were somehow on camera for like a split second for some thing I never even watched. He was bragging for weeks and his role was that of a blurry object in the background. It's funny how being on camera makes some people behave. I think its cool that ~Rogue~ talks about Skandar as a friend.

Last edited:
Lucy the Marshwiggle said:
UM just to give u guys a bit of fact. Hes just a person hes not God. I mean yeah i would like to meet the crew and have a decent conversation with them but i cant say that im jealous of her, because we should all be happy that we at least know someone who knows them :)
U KNOW, UR RIGHT. but i didn't say i was jealus. i just really like him.

Back