Soooo, what'd'ya get?

We just got back from a friend's Christmas Eve party, where we exchanged gifts with the family. One of the things I got was a really pretty pale pink, purple, and yellow paisley fringe scarf. :D I wore it with my coat, and looked all fashionable. :cool: :D xP

I'm so happy, I'm so happy, I'M SO HAPPY!!!!:D

I got How to Train your Dragon and a new computer moniter to watch it on!:D And I needed a new moniter so bad because my old one (was OLD! and like 2 feet long!:eek:) was crashing- just the screen, not the computer.
AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN TO MY GRANDPARENT'S HOUSE YET!:D

(btw I'm posting using my new screen! =D)

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

GPS, new cold-weather rated sleeping bag, some burnable blu-ray disks, binocculars and a watch.

I didn't get the partridge in a pear tree. Well, there's always next year....

My "big" presents were a new printer (which I really needed), a new set of Harry Potter hardcovers (♥), and a trip to Disney World!! :D :) I also got Wii Active 2, some clothes, CDs, stuff from Bath and Body Works, giftcards, and other little stuff. My sisters got hamsters! I'm not a fan of rodents as pets, but they're really tiny and cute. I don't think I'll mind them that much :p

And I still have lots of visiting to do with family, so I'll probably end up with even more gifts. This is a really good Christmas. =]

Nice Lila!!

I gots me a new leather jacket! Now I can really be a rebel for no particular reason too!!! :D

I didn't get much this year...which was fine as I didn't request a lot. I received: a book, socks (I keep losing all of mine and the elastic is wearing out in them), several tubes of Burt's Beesewax and Beesewax lip gloss (I love Burt's Bees :D), dinnerware (for when I move away next year), hair towels (they're called Turbie Twists, they're for when you wash your hair and you want to dry your hair; you twist your hair into them and it helps to dry your hair or keep it dry during a bath), a cross clip (Have no idea what to use it for), sheets, and of course, candy. Most of those presents I knew about...oh, and a Sonicare toothbrush since I'd been wanting one since my parents got a pair. I didn't know about that one. :D

I got all three Lord of the Rings extended edition movies! :D I also got some new journals, the books "From Darkness Hid" and "To Darkness Fled." I got a pink pocket knife, a gilded set of note-cards, two different "How to Train Your Dragon" spiral notebooks, How To Train Your Dragon silly bandz, and a Border's gift card. My little brother also bought for me with his own money a sheet of sparkly dragon stickers. :D

I got the LotR EE's one Christmas. I watched both Fellowship and Return of the King (my dad had purchased the limited edition of TTT, which contained both versions) all in one day. That was a very long, but very enjoyable 6 hours or so. :p

I got the LotR EE's one Christmas. I watched both Fellowship and Return of the King (my dad had purchased the limited edition of TTT, which contained both versions) all in one day. That was a very long, but very enjoyable 6 hours or so. :p
Ooh, sweet! :D

Right now, I'm trying to decide whether I want to watch Lotrees or read my epically amazing new books...

I got:

a new computer moniter, How to Train your Dragon movie+bonus disc, a sweater, ALOT of chocolate, the sixth Ranger's Apprentice book, nail polish, a couple notebooks/notepasds, stickers, two pairs of fuzzy socks, two slightly more normal socks, 100 dollars from my grandma, lip balm, a pink leopard-print headband, and....

DUN DUN DUN DUNDU DU DU!

A COMPOUND BOW MY AUNT USED TO OWN, THREE ARROWS AND A SITE!:eek::D

Iz so happy.:D

I got:

a new computer moniter, How to Train your Dragon movie+bonus disc, a sweater, ALOT of chocolate, the sixth Ranger's Apprentice book, nail polish, a couple notebooks/notepasds, stickers, two pairs of fuzzy socks, two slightly more normal socks, 100 dollars from my grandma, lip balm, a pink leopard-print headband, and....

DUN DUN DUN DUNDU DU DU!

A COMPOUND BOW MY AUNT USED TO OWN, THREE ARROWS AND A SITE!:eek::D

Iz so happy.:D

Were you eating your chocolate when writing this? lol.

That's awesome Mewsie! :eek:

My little brother got a compound bow for Christmas... but it's a foam-dart kid one. I tried it out, and it's still pretty awesome. :cool:

I got a lot of small gifts and DVD's, but my big gift was a MacBook Pro laptop!!! Typing on it right now!! :D :D
EPIC! My sister has a MacBook Pro! It's amazing! :cool: I want to save up for one myself.

My sister got a sword for Christmas. Yes, a real sword. :D It's pretty and shiny and long and AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got to see VDT in theaters! Finally, after all this time. The theater was almost completely empty too, so it can't get much better than that. I also got seventy dollars worth in itunes gift cards, which I'm about to use to get the new WOW hits album.

I got to see VDT in theaters! Finally, after all this time. The theater was almost completely empty too, so it can't get much better than that. I also got seventy dollars worth in itunes gift cards, which I'm about to use to get the new WOW hits album.
When I saw VDT, the theater was practically empty. I thought at the time that this was a bad thing- no one had come!!! :eek: But I kind of enjoyed the empty space, compared to when I saw Tangled two weeks later. You can get much more engrossed in a movie when there aren't people whispering, eating popcorn, laughing, or slurping slushees all around you. xD

Back