the Dwarves

~Lava~

I know that this has no bearing on the story for those who fussed about it in the last Thread I started, it is merely speculatory. Do you think that the dwarves ever came "out of the Stable" or did they just sit in the 'corner" for ever thinking that it was still the same night and they were still trapped in the stable? It is something that I would like to know your opinion on.

Dwarves? Weren't no dwarves in Narnia, m'friend. You're thinking of Middle-Earth. :D

But as far as the dwarfs who refused to be taken in are concerned, who knows? Maybe the mindset you enter the True Narnia with is the only one you'll ever have. Maybe not. All we know for sure is that Aslan demonstrated that he couldn't force them to see the truth. They might have got there of their own accord.

I do believe that those Dwarfs-with-an-F were eternally damned.

Their presence in the story illustrates something we can expect to happen in our own world when the actual Antichrist gets his chance to gain temporary rule over all the Earth. There will be some who resist his takeover, even die fighting against it--but who will NOT be holy martyrs in God's eyes, because they will have merely been resisting one false way on behalf of ANOTHER false way. The evil Dwarfs in TLB had their own false way of selfishness, which was in competition with the false way of "Tashlan"--like a gang war in which both sides are criminals.

The only problem with the eternally Damned theory is Tash(the Devil) did not take them to be with him Tash would have claimed them for his own if they were. Maybe it was because they were trapped in the prison of their minds for the rest of eternity that Tash did not take them, but it clearly states in LB that some of the dwarfs who were helping to shoot the talking horses went to the real Narnia with everyone else. the only difference between these and the others is that they were not "flung into the Stable". What I am saying is maybe they Had a "coming Out of the stable Moment" and just wandered through the Mirror image Narnia for the rest of Eternity. Som might have even found their way to the real Narnia.

Last edited:
Back