Banners: by me, for you

I'm not going to be on a lot because I'm on vacation, but if you get the chance, could you maybe find a picture of Eustace and make an avatar. I know this isn't a banner, but I was kinda getting tired of my Star Trek avvie, lol. Thanks and talk to you in a few weeks!!

Soitanly, I have that and several other requests to work on. Really have to get going on that...

Oh look, another banner request I forgot to fulfill...

I made meself some new banners because I became obsessed with a new song.

Dream1_zps83e29802.jpg

Dream2_zpsf23cb28e.jpg

Made some Hobbit graphics, which I shall switch to in a bit. I still like my current banner too much.

DOSbanner_zps78f37f20.jpg

wow i've never heard of the newsies before... well maybe heard but it slipped my notice :rolleyes: -have to check em out!

Yes, you should. ^_^ It was originally a Disney musical from the 90's starring a very young Christian Bale. The movie is lots of fun and very enjoyable, but the musical is even better. Definitely my favorite musical now.

*Gives thread mouth to mouth*

So making this banner was incredibly frustrating with my very inferior graphic program. I don't like the way the text looks so I have the non-text version as well.

SaySomething_zpsdfb557b0.jpg

SaySomethingBase_zpsfd72beac.jpg

GG, are you still doing requests? I think I've had my current banner/avatar long enough, as much as I love them. And to be honest, I'm really not sure what exactly I want except something Obi related [of course :D].

GG, are you still doing requests? I think I've had my current banner/avatar long enough, as much as I love them. And to be honest, I'm really not sure what exactly I want except something Obi related [of course :D].

I technically "do" but I haven't actually filled the last two or three soooooo request at your own risk I suppose ;)

Well. You'd fill mine for me, right? :) Just because I'm that special. :D :p

Besides that, I need to find pictures and a quote or something...which at this rate, may take me several weeks. :p

Okie dokie. It didn't take me weeks to find pictures. I found 3 I like. Use all, one, or two. As for text, I like these two quotes (I'm not picky on which one you can get to work):

"As wise as Master Yoda and as powerful as Master Windu."

"A great leap forward often requires taking two steps back."

Thank you!

[Also, do you know of any good, free programs that will allow me to blend two pictures together so I can edit them on something else? I'd also like to do some photoshopping type work on one photo, adding some effects to the face (Trill-like tattoos, if you will), but I don't think I'd use photoshop enough to justify me buying the name brand program...]

Attachments

• 397058.jpg
    397058.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Ewan_1674013a.jpg
    Ewan_1674013a.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Obi-Wan-Kenobi-obi-wan-kenobi-29218257-1720-2193.jpg
    Obi-Wan-Kenobi-obi-wan-kenobi-29218257-1720-2193.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 54
Just saved those pictures so I can finally do that for you. XD And I decided I might as well post this since I made it, but I just randomly wanted an Amazing Spiderman 2 banner.

483c928c338749b1709ac646eccfc887_zps90f89e85.jpg

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey Obi. XD

I still have the banner base so I can put the text on in different ways if you like.

ObiRequest1_zpsbb1fcdb1.jpg

ObiRequest2_zps6df74539.jpg

ObiRequest3_zps56519c21.jpg

ObiRequest4_zps89b41bef.jpg

Back