Fantasy world rpg

FallOutGirl

this rpg takes place in the fantasy world in the kingdom of teynard where everone is human

someone evil is trying to steal the throne from the royal family

to join

Name-
Age-
Status- (royalty/knights/middle class/peasants)
Bio-
Personality-
Apperence- (no picture just description)

Name- Princess Elina of Teynard
Age- 17
Status- royalty
Bio- Princess Elina is the only child of Queen Isla and King Rupert and heir to the throne of teynard she likes to ride her tan colored horse named Buttercup she gets annoyed from all the suitors that ask for her hand in marriage just because shes known throughout the lands for her beauty
Personality- somewhat stubborn/ kind hearted/ intelligent/quick whitted
Apperence- long wavy light blonde hair big light blue eyes long eyelashes a small button nose full lips slender fair complextion

characters
Princess Elina of Teynard - me
Grace Sevenor - Your Sister Lila
Alexander Elric - Janny150
Daniole Dustin - Slpnarniaqueen

Last edited:
Name- Grace Sevenor
Age- 17
Status- middle class
Bio- Grace has been raised as an only child, but has reasons to believe that she used to have another sibling. Her goal in life now is to find her lost sibling.
Personality- Kind with people she likes, but can be rude and has a fiery temper. Does what she thinks is best in most situations.
Apperence- Wavy reddish blonde hair, about 5'6", slim

Ill join :D

Name- Alexander Elric
Age- 21
Status- knights
Bio- Well known knight in in the kingdom of teynard, . All his older brothers have been remarkable in the kingdom, he wants to be just like them to make his father proud of him.
Personality.- Quick whitted, he is charming, nice and very loyal when he gets to trust u, hates lying...
Apperence- tall, short curly light blonde hair, grey eyes, white skin.

Last edited:
Name- (I can't think of a name now :D)
Age- 20-ish
Status- middle clas
Bio- (I'll edit this when I think of something)
Personality- tries to be kind, weird, and sometimes quiet. (likes to read)
Apperence- black hair, brown eyes, tall

Name- Danoeil [pronounced Danny-elle] (Dustin)
Age- 19
Status- Knights/peasents
Bio- When she was younger, she always wanted to be a knight, but her no one would let a girl be a knight. When she was 13 she started to work for the knights just cleaning out the stalls and such. When she was 15, she cut off her hair and joined as a young boy knight, since then she has kept her true identity a secret. Her family was very poor and therefore she never had much and had to take care of herself. Her families history and such will come out through the RP as you talk to her. She has several older brothers that became just like her father and in his buissness. only one of the 7 liked her and didn't abuse her. He was killed (reason to be told during RP) and she had nothing else to live for and ran away to the knights.
Personality- She is very loyal and trustworthy (if you take away lying about her identity). She's strong-willed and quick. She's strong and tough. She is very smart and quick-witted, but not always the most respectful to those above her due to her background. She's a fast runner and very sneaky. She doesn't take no as an answer. She gets along with the horses best.
Apperence- She has brown-red hair that is cut very short in a boyish hair style. She has bright green eyes and pale skin. She is very muscular. Her face is sharp and her eyes notice every tiny movement. She is fairly tall, about 5'6" and could be gorgeous to any boy if she wasn't posing as a boy. She's very quiet when on duty, and doesn't talk to many people, but if she didn't have to hide her identity, she would be talking and never stop. She has thin eyebrows and is very skinny. She's always aware of her surroundings. Her hands are long and slender, but quick. She has a scar on her left cheek (reason will be given later on) that is about an inch and a scar above her left eyebrow. A long jagged line runs across her right hand.

Soooooo, can we start?

ooc- yeah we can start

elina sat next to her parents on her throne in the throne room speaking to a prince from the land of Mountiland she leaned her head on her hand as she fought sleep because the prince kept babbiling on about himself king rupert coughed "well lad thats very interesting but we do not have much more time to chat we ought to be taking care of.....erm taxes" king rupert said thinking of an exscuse to leave the throne room
"yes sir" the prince said dissapointedly elina got up from her throne and curtsied and walked down the steps to the parlour

Alexander was sitting in his room, the rest of his brothers and his father were having a great dinner. He got his sword and reflected it with the light of the moon. He felt great being a knight and serving to his kingdom.

Last edited:
Grace sighed quietly, staring at her reflection in her cracked mirror. She was lonely, and today the emptiness in her heart was stronger than ever. She knew that she did have a lost sibling, for her parents kept letting things slip. Such as the fact that Grace's mother had been pregnant before marriage, and that pregnancy couldn't have been Grace.

She slipped into a rather plain white dress and combed her long hair. She needed to set off on her journey to find her sibling, but when? And with whom?

whoaaaaaaaaa u really got inspired when u wrote that, very good though :D

pleeease can we start?

ooc: I get VERY invovled when I put my mind to it.:D

ic: Danoeil stayed in a small tavern, wearing her servers dress. She was exausted from today's training. Her arm aches as she served up some rum for some sailors. She had to make sure to keep her head covered all the time now since people were beginning to notice her. SHe kept most of her face covered too, not that the owner of the tavern cared as long as he got his money. SHe sighed, wondering where she'd sleep tonight, since she very well couldn't go home without....she couldn't think of that, not now, not after six years. She sighed and served up another jug. She needed to sleep, or surely she'd fall off her horse in the morning and be laughed at by all the other knights. "Oh well..." she sighed and continued to work.

After that, Alexander layed on his bed. He sighed since tomorrow morning he had to go to the castle like all the other knights....

"Alexander!!!..come or will eat ur food!.." One of his brothers yelled...

"Yes, im coming..." He replied... Being the youngest of all he was pushed around all the time...

Danoeil decided to take a long needed break. She went outside and grabbed a long stick she kept there. In her skirt she spun and swung the stick as if it were her sword in the training. She practiced the new moves slashing this way and going that way. Of course, it'd be harder in armour and on a horse, but this was as much practice as she could get.
"YOU DIRT SCUM!" she heard her boss shout. "Since when did you get breaks! Get yourself in here or I'm taking it out of your pay!" she sighed and set the stick down. She needed her pay to get new trousers and a new shirt so she wasn't wearing the same thing everyday. She sighed, reajusted her scarf on her head and went back inside to serve rum till the early morning hours.

Walking into the kitchen of her small house, Grace asked her mother, "May I go into town? I have to... er..."

"...Pick up a loaf of bread for supper tonight, and yes you may go," replied Grace's mother smiling. Grace slipped on a pair of old brown shoes an apron and saddled her grey horse, Johnston.

Back