Georgie and Will Poulter in Beverly Hills, CA!

BarbarianKing

Knight of Narnia
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
A big THANK YOU to our Admin Paul Martin (Specter) and to Tim Arlen (Charn Tim) for choosing me as a winner of VIP tickets to the Narnia Event at Beverly Center. It was an awesome event.

Here are a few pictures of the event. I have more picture in THIS Photobucket Album so go check them out. Tim was there with his girlfriend Lucy (LucyTheMarshwiggle) and you can see a group photo of them all.

In addition to those pictures, my YouTube Channel has three videos of the event go watch them, they are so much fun and you'll hear Georgie sing!

And last, yes, I did get my picture with Georgie, but I won't post that yet. Georgie is too pretty, I kinda ruin the picture so I have to Photoshop myself out first!! LOL!!! No, JK. I'll post that another time or in the Share a Pic thread.

PS. Both Georgie and Will are really awesome in person. Both are very attentive and humble I was very impressed with both.

102_1163.jpg

102_1169.jpg

Georgie and Tim (lol Santa!!)
102_1203.jpg

Georgie Hanging out with the Little Ones.
102_1180.jpg

pps. If you do go see the photbucket album, it's best to start on the last photo on page 2 and work your way back to get the chronology right. Photobucket does that. The ones you load first are last. Weird.

Last edited:
Congrats, BK, and thank you for posting the photos! [It was fun to see Charn Tim and LucytheMarshwiggle too] I'm glad you had a chance to share this special publicity event -- and am especially glad you are looking forward to see how Will Poulter portrays Eustace ;)

Will and especially Georgie sing, too! :p Thanks for posting that video!

Last edited:
That's so awesome!! You got some great pictures. Georgie looks so grown up! (Although I shouldn't be saying it as if she's a little kid... she's really only about a year younger than me.)

Thanks for posting, BK! I took video of it from where I was, but the picture quality is terrible.

Although, my part of the experience was somewhat a diappointment as I didn't get to go through the actual ice palace because of the line. :( But oh well. Did you get to go into it?

Thanks everyone. Yes MissReep. I got a poster and Will signed it. I did get the poster too late and Georgie was already gone so I could not get her autograph too. But it's a nice addition next to my other poster in my room. By the way, Will stayed taking pictures and signing things until the very end.

And yes AK. I did get to go inside the Ice Palace. I have a video of it, but I was not very impressed with it since it was too small. But it was still nice.

Last edited:
you're so luck i'm glad you went :)

you're so lucky i'm glad you went and had a good time those are some good pictures of Will & georgie and i'm glad you got to meet them in person :)

BK, I watched all your videos on youtube, they're great! :) And thanks so much for that wonderful photo you got of me thanking Georgie!!! Any chance you can email me the big version of that?

And it was wonderful to see you and Gabby there last night! It was such a blast overall!!!

And everyone definitely should go see an Ice Palace at a mall near you. The scenes from the movie are playing and it is a lovely, beautiful setup and will get you really excited to see the movie for sure!

BK, I watched all your videos on youtube, they're great! :) And thanks so much for that wonderful photo you got of me thanking Georgie!!! Any chance you can email me the big version of that?
It's done. the original size is three times as large so I know you'll like it.

HAHA! I crack up when I saw Georgie sing!:p
You won't believe this but her voice is even sweeter than what you hear there! It was an almost unbelievable moment when she hit those high notes in the song. Very beautiful.

First of all, congrats MIKE!! You are one lucky person but couldn't you have won last year when we were there? :p I love Georgie!! She is such a beauty and a wonderful person! GREAT PICS and don't say you would have ruined the pics buddy! :p I will check out your vids and pics because it looks really awesome. Thanks for sharing Mike. That was really nice ;)

I just posted the one video I have of both Georgie and Will saying hi to Tim and Lucy!!! Go watch it!

My YouTube channel.

Thanks so much, BK! I'm sooo glad you have it! When they said that to us, I totally lost my head and dropped the camera and the video was ruined! So I'm so glad it was captured by you! :)

I just posted the one video I have of both Georgie and Will saying hi to Tim and Lucy!!! Go watch it!

My YouTube channel.

Thank you so much for capturing that special moment for us, BK! :)

It was also great to see you and Gabby yesterday. :) I'm so glad that you were able to have a chat with the actors and that Gabby was able to take a few pictures with them. :)

Thanks so much, BK! I'm sooo glad you have it! When they said that to us, I totally lost my head and dropped the camera and the video was ruined! So I'm so glad it was captured by you! :)

Thank you so much for capturing that special moment for us, BK! :)

It was also great to see you and Gabby yesterday. :) I'm so glad that you were able to have a chat with the actors and that Gabby was able to take a few pictures with them. :)
You're both welcome!! If you notice, I also did shake a little when Georgie mentioned you two!!

YOU LUCKY DARN DOG! ADULTS GET TO DO EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Ben came to a narnia exhibit near me and I lost that contest....darn.
I'm glad you had fun!:D

Back