Least Favorite Character

I adore Edmund. He completely turns around and regrets the mistakes he has made and the people he has hurt. Everyone makes mistakes and Edmund to me seems one of the more believable characters in the book.

My least favorite character was the White Witch, even though she was pretty cool...literally.

*Spoiler*
I was also really sad about what happened to Susan in the LB. She was one of my favorite characters. I think that there was still hope for her though. At the end of the LB she was still young and had just lost her entire family. I think that in the end she will once again become a "friend of Narnia." It also says repeatedly in the books "Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen of Narnia."

It's hard to choose one character that i hated.....

Either the White Witch or Mrs. Macready (too much like my old school teacher).

In the books i didn't like Uncle Andrew from Magician's Nephew...

I adore Edmund. He completely turns around and regrets the mistakes he has made and the people he has hurt. Everyone makes mistakes and Edmund to me seems one of the more believable characters in the book.

My least favorite character was the White Witch, even though she was pretty cool...literally.

*Spoiler*
I was also really sad about what happened to Susan in the LB. She was one of my favorite characters. I think that there was still hope for her though. At the end of the LB she was still young and had just lost her entire family. I think that in the end she will once again become a "friend of Narnia." It also says repeatedly in the books "Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen of Narnia."

She chose to be stupid before she lost her family. And I think that's referring to as Christians once we accept Christ There's no turning back.

In the movie Caspian or Susan, but in the book Susan all the way.
psst, LWW movie ;)

Hm, i'd have to say... hmm... I didn't really like Peter, i've never really liked Peter, and i thought that he wasn't portrayed very well (and all the OEH, AH, screaming during the fighting didn't exactly make me like him more:D)... And of course Mrs. Macready isn't a nice character, but i thought she was portrayed excellent.

Hm, probably Jadis and Ginarrbrik. Although Tilda acted the part of Jadis amazingly and believably well. Ginarrbrik was just annoying, though I felt rather sorry for him when he got all tied up and was worried Jadis would kill him.

She chose to be stupid before she lost her family. And I think that's referring to as Christians once we accept Christ There's no turning back.

I know that she was stupid before she lost her family, but I think by losing them she will take another look at her life and change her ways. And I think that she still did have time to change. She was not yet dead and as Lewis showed with Edmund, even sinners can change and get back onto the right path. I think if Susan had died with her family her salvation would not be possible. But as it is she still has time to change.

Back