Most Random Member

Who is the Most Random Member (besides BC)

• Dernhelm

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Smog

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Waterhogboy

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • GrayCloak

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • TrueCrusader

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dead Rain

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Holyboy666

Votes: 32 65.3%

• Total voters
You know, while reading this thread, I get that sort of sad, empty feeling I get when reading about the many gloriously sad years of Chinese History.

Sigh.............I do miss the times Gondor was still around even though he sometimes got on my nerves with his Putput...................we filled more than 10 pages in one single hour :eek:

I love this. Cracks me up every time. :D

Over half the people who voted think I am the most random in the group...I can guarantee heads will be rolling tomorrow...:D

But seriously, I'm that random? REALLY? Wow, this puts things into perspective...like my chances to be a mod...it was 0.01% before, but now, I think we're at negative 55.56%

HB, you cannot have a negative percentile, because a percent is a fraction of a number equal to 1-99in100. Granted, I think your current chances of modship are about 0.0000000000001% percent, but it cannot be a negative percent.

There is always a first time for everything...and I have crossed into the negatives a LONG time ago :D

Me am not random. Me AMN'T!

My seemingly random behaviour is based on a complex calendar cycle invented by the Aztecs, the one they scrapped to do that really big rock thingy that predicts the end of the world where the guy in the middle sticks his tongue out like he despises you or is going to lick a stamp or somesuch. You know the expression. :p

herp herp so randum XD

I don't know any of you, so I don't think I'm fit to judge. Just thought I'd contribute to a really old thread without actually contributing hurrr mission accomplished

It is the artless art . . . if your randomness is already amusing, rather than simply tedious, there's no need to worry about it, though I think the links may be amusing anyway . . . .

Dear Covered in Bees,

I would like to ask you to reconsider reading Derny's materials. If you have a Life, which you need to attend to, or if you have Sanity, which you wish to keep, do NOT venture any further into the Land of the Duffers. If, however, you do not mind not having a Life, or losing your Sanity, and spending the rest of your life talking to walls, and thinking without logic, and telling Derny that she's a duffer, and bumping into cacti, and pushing people off cliffs, and falling off cliffs, and saying "for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...." over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... again, then welcome, to... um... you know, this place.

Yours sincerely,
Lossendil

I wrote this post prehumously. And that's a good thing. Writing things posthumously is a lot more difficult since it has to be sent off by the dead letter office.

Back