New narnia board games?

I think a narnia TMG would be neat, or maybe something similar to warhammer, like what Games Workshop did with LOTR.

For the TMG they could have prepainted plastic miniatures, The starter
set could contain the four Pevensie children for the House of Aslan and Maugrim-and-minions for the White Witch. And booster packs to build-up
your armies.

That would be awesome if they made one like the Lotr TMGs made by Sabertooth Games. I've heard of warhammer, but haven't played any of their games. I also like the idea of Narnia monopoly.

Here's a question...What should the different properties in Narniaopoly be?

I was thinking that the first two properties could be The Wardrobe and thw Professor's Study.

You know that they are going to make a TCG, right?
The Wars of Narnia and the Surrounding Countries!

Last edited:
narnopoly is almost up at my site

we are finishing the board now. Narnopoly Rules!

The first line I put on my site was : "Pass go, collect 200 grams Turkish delight!"

I tried chess but it gets so complicated, King takes Queen (which is wrong) and too many pawns not enough bishops.

Is susan there, or not, which edition?

I like old maid better. Jadis is the old maid ar ar ar!

I would love if they made narnopoply that would be great, i like the movie monopoly stuff better then the opriginal, like the starwars one, thats the only one ive played....

still room for a couple of players

i am going to re up for people who have chosen pieces
i think there are one or two left-
i am waiting for the url of the board to go up before massing.

on narniaweb

on narniaweb i saw the updated board game picture, and when do they come out and does anyone know what the prices are? I am very interested in the battle strategy one, it will be great!!!!To play.. :eek:

A Narnia-based Risk would kick rear! :)I think release date for Narnia board games said fall '05(i've heard nothing whatsoever about a Narnia Risk)...none too specific but that's ok I'll just watch wally-world like a hawk. :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome She-elfwarrior!nice name too :) .Personally i think there should be a Narnia Rpg or strategy game for PC.Although I don't do Rpg's I enjoy a good real time strategy-especially if I can build a very large cavalry and just "run over" the competition. :D
anyone else up for that?

Back