October 13-15, 2023 C.S. Lewis conference in TX

Benisse

Perelandrian
Staff member
Royal Guard
Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 2.59.00 AM.png
Next week October 13-15, the C.S. Lewis Foundation is sponsoring a retreat in Navasota, TX, focusing on "Faith, Knowing, & The Real in The Silver Chair." Click on the <C.S. Lewis Retreat> hotlink below for more details.
October 13-15, 2023C.S. Lewis RetreatRemember the Signs: Faith, Knowing, & The Real in The Silver ChairCamp Allen Conference & Retreat Center, Navasota, Texas
Will I see any of you there? (I apologize for the last minute notice.)
Bénisse

I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it Benisse! How was it?! Did you go to the writers track or the readers track? How were the discussions?

I would have loved the opportunity to have met you and participate in the conference. I'm not sure I would have registered on time or if they were going to offer a commuter rate. I was actually still a bit tired from my second bout of Covid early last month. I was also considering driving a couple hours out to see the Annular Solar Eclipse,.but watched it at about 85% here with eclipse glasses, which was really cool. Just barely noticeable was the faintest hint of dimming outside. Were you'll able to view it partially there as well? There will be a Total Solar Eclipse April next year, so I'm gonna travel to probably Dallas or San Antonio for that, and am really looking forward to it.

But tell us more about the conference!

Back