Official Georgie Henley II

MrBob

I guess the previous thread got too big. 92 pages, 914 posts, and over 42,000 hits! Georgie just rocks, doesn't she?!! :D:D

Pianoplayer made a dare in the last post seeing if we could get to 100 pages on OGH thread by Christmas. Well, all we need now is to get to 8 pages by Christmas and we will have it! 100 pages devoted to Georgie. Serious discussions only, of course :cool:

To see the last thread, go to the Cair Paravel Library at the bottom of the main boards page or just click here to view the last page of the original thread.

MrBob

what's her school name ??

Uh, let me look it up.

From georgie-henley.net:

Georgia Laura Henley - otherwise known as "Georgie" as a nickname by her family, friends, and fans - was born on July 9th, 1995 in Ilkley in West Yorkshire, England. She picked up acting at a young age joining the Ilkley Upstagers' Theatre Group not far from her home. Georgie was thrilled to secure her first film credit with the lead role in the award winning film, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, as Lucy Pevensie at the ripe age of 8-years-old. A year and a half later she landed the role as Young Jane in the BBC's series Jane Eyre. Still remaining the life of a normal girl, she currently lives in Ilkley in West Yorkshire, England with her two parents; Mike and Helen, and two older sisters; Rachael and Laura. Georgie attends Bradford Grammer School and enjoys to read and write stories.

--------------------------------------------------

She just turned 13 though so she could have recently started secondary school. I don't think this site is updated yet.
________
VAPORITE VAPORIZER WHIP

Last edited:
Georgie has grown up so much since the last movie. She has matured and her acting is even better. It must have been nice that since she was older she could do more things, like ride a horse and even use her dagger. Probably by the time the next movie comes out, she'll be 15. OMG! In some of her glammed up images she looks like she's 16, in my opinion. I like her sense of fashion and she looks awesome in everything she wears. She does excellent in her interviews, even though I'm sure most of the time the questions are not rehearsed so it is not planned what she'll be asked. Should I say:

GEORGIE!
________
CRIME INSURANCE FORUMS

Last edited:
Still though, the pic is very stylish. And the depiction of her at the end of LWW might very well be accurate! I keep hoping that. I always have this strong demand in my mind about the characters looking just like their older/younger selves. Georgie looks like she'll pay off the "older" look! ;)

ok, no prob :p that's her in Jane Eyre, she's so pretty ;)

georgie_henley.jpg

You guys need to tell me when we get a second thread!!! Lol.
I just found this one today. I was afraid for a bit that the other got closed because of off topic posts, but having so many pages was probably it.

Has anyone watched the LWW and PC commentaries? I want to know if Georgie is less/more/equally funny on PC as she is on LWW, but I haven't had time to watch it.

If you want a lot of pictures, there's a site thats called simply georgie, or something like it, and they upload tons of pictures.

Official VotDT Countdown: 505 days as of December 15th.

Going off of what Barbarianking said on another thread about the OGH being closed, I bet it was the Skandarnites. The thread was made by one of them, right? Anyways, I have my pies ready.:D

Last edited:
I second that.

I just finished watching the first movie, and I had forgot how good Georgie's acting was. I also watched the bloopers, and she is very funny, lol. :D

Official VotDT Countdown: 501 days as of December 19th.(Tomorrow is the 500th day, yay!)

She was very funny in LWW. With the bloopers and commentaries you can actually tell her personality. Really sweet girl!

I enjoyed the commentary in Prince Caspian. As usual though, poor Georgie couldn't get a word in edgewise sometimes. The same thing happened in The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Georgie would talk about something, then someone would comment on something in the movie or start another conversation and Georgie wasn't finished with what she was talking about.
________
Kitchen Measures

Last edited:
Thats sad.:( Hopefully she'll get to say more now that Will and Anna are leaving.

3 days until Christmas!

Official VotDT Countdown: I just found a mistake. There's actually 502 days as of December 22nd.

3 more pages!

Edit: I just finished watching the LWW commentary. It was definetly better than the PC one. It is sad how they cut Georgie off 5-6 times though.

By the way, Lucy Fan, I love the banner, the way its all HD sharp, and the words, they just fit so well with the picture.

Last edited:
I think my dad got it for me for Christmas...I was being kind of obvious, LOL

But then again, I always am. My parents know how much of an obsessed Narnia freak I am :p

do you mean the dvd? I hope you did. You'll love it. :D

I watched the film with the commentary. It was quite interesting but I did notice Georgie getting cut off a few times. Maybe it's because she's the youngest...*shrugs* It's always interesting to watch the films with the commentary. Although you'll never know what they'll say. lol.

Georgie has a famiial relationship with her co-stars and they may just have that dynamic whenever she gets crazy, they just ignore her if they have something else they are doing. She may just accept that as part of her craziness--others will just ignore her when they need to.

MrBob

I thought all of them were kinda random, lol. almost like the Duffers:D

Lol. I think Georgie at whatever age she was (maybe 9) could almost, if not completely, sum up the Duffers.:)

I also agree with Barbarianking about the not sounding cool part. There was one time, in particular, where I remember Andrew saying, "Is this story going anywhere, Georgie?" and then it cuts to the movie sound for a minute, not giving Georgie a chance. True, Georgie had been babbling for about a minute, but it still sounded kinda harsh, in a not-meaning-to-be-harsh-but-accidentally-doing-it kind of way.

2 days until Christmas!

2 more pages!!! Now we need a page a day. I think we could pull it off if we got a page or two of "Merry Christmas, Georgie" s.

Last edited:
Got my first iPod yesterday and instantly thought of Georgie's reaction when recieving hers on the set of LWW..
"Oh thank you! Thank you soooo much!"
*turns to her mother*
"What is it?"

:D I remember reading that and giggling! What a cutie pie.

Good, then this hopefully will be page 8.

Does anyone else think we should write to Georgie, just for the heck of it, and see if it works?

I've written to Georgie twice now. Both times I requested an autograph and in response, I received an autograph. :) I've never tried to write a letter just as a basic letter, without asking for something. I don't know if she responds to those kinds of letters but she might.
________
Mercedes-benz econic specifications

Last edited:
All four of the kids, Georgie, William, Skandar, and Anna know about This forum, TDL.
When we had LionCon last summer, William sent us a video saying hello. You can bet the are familiar with narniafans, narniaweb, and lionscall, the three major fan based narnia sites.

One site said she was "Christian," and then you have a link on the word, apparently linking you to the "Christian" category of celebrities. The first result I get is 50 Cent and the second result is some half-naked woman (!!!). So, I don't think that's a reliable website, if you know what I mean. :confused: WikiAnswers says she's a Christian, but everything "Wiki" is made into pages by users, not real experts most of the time. So we still don't know. Every place I go to says she's Christian, but no actual quotes from her or her family.

William Moseley is also called "Christian" on WikiAnswers, but again, we can't be sure.

We even have a topic on here with one of the mods interviewing Skandar via telephone. He said he's an atheist in the conversation, as well as in many other interviews, and he says it on his website. So yeah... atheist.

Anna Popplewell apparently attends St. Bride's Church, in London. But then, she could be a Christian in name, but again, we can't really be sure.

That's where my research has led me, and now I'm tired. :rolleyes:

I agree that she was so cute when she was younger and even as fans we become attached and can't believe how much she's grown. But, I think of it like this, she's becoming a beautiful young lady and we'll have the memories of her youth from her Narnia movies. :)
________
Xxx

Last edited:
I hate to burst your bubble guys, but the cast members check out the site from time to time, yet it's doubtful that they will ever post anything. They have too many good reasons not to. If there's something that they want to say there are safer ways of doing it. If she ever did get an account on here you can be sure the fans wouldn't know it was her. If they found out the account would be deleted and we'd work out something else for her if necessary. And no, she does not have an account now.

I think she's from a Christan family, but I'm not sure. I know one of her favorite films before was Prince of Egypt, but that was after LWW came out. It may have changed since then. I don't think she will come online and discuss her faith on here. It's a personal subject that would open up criticism from all directions, both good and bad. She doesn't need that.

The thing regrding whether she is Christian is what level of Christian is she? She could be very religious or just superficially Christian. There is no way to know without someone asking her, and that is a very personal question.

I was also thinking of the logistics of Georgie, or any of the Narni stars coming here. That could definitely cause a commotion among the fans (I promise to be nice, though, Georgie) :cool: Of course, even if the letter was mailed, I have a feeling the letters are screened so as to weed out the, ahem, unpleasantly creepy ones.

MrBob

Back