Official Skandar Birthday Project

~EdmundsQueen~ said:
erm if there stuff that can go in the book, i mean we cant put like 3d stuff in it lol, then you can scan them in or something.

If you really want them in there but cant scan them i could give you my address because i know you but id prefer not to.
No, that's fine. I'll scan them or take a digital pic, that'll work fine.

I've alerted skandar.net and we've posted a news bulletin to help bring in more submissions and I'm also trying to get Narniaweb to get involved...(they love us really)

I Love Skandar

Skandar is the best character and funny and ecspecaily hot.His hair his beautiful eyes.Every time you look at him its like your in a dream.

*Skandars* birthday

I cant wait for Skandars birthay.Even though I live like 1,0000 miles away I can still send him somthing.And its going to be my homemade necklaces,most people who see them want to buy for a hi price.Its gonna be blue. :D

O by the way people, we have had a lot of people wanting to put 3D objects in the book. If this includes you, rogue is willing to give you her home address and you can send them to her, they will then get passed on to me.

If you need her address all you need to do is PM her.

Skandar's B-Day

ooooooo.. I wanna make Skandar something!!!!! I just need to know how to do it, eait so I email ~rogue~ and she will put eveything up? Pleez tell me. Oh, and i just joined yesterday so pleez help me out.

I LOVE SKANDAR KEYNES!!!!!!!!!!!

Narnia_Lover_4_ever said:
ooooooo.. I wanna make Skandar something!!!!! I just need to know how to do it, eait so I email ~rogue~ and she will put eveything up? Pleez tell me. Oh, and i just joined yesterday so pleez help me out.

I LOVE SKANDAR KEYNES!!!!!!!!!!!

if this gurl ain't nadine, I will kaput myself on friday...yeah, that's what u basically gotta do. Just email it to ~rogue~ and she'll take care of it for ya

Narniarules said:
I dont think we dont Im scare of putting my picture of myself..lol too shy!
Um Chloe do I have to scan it..cuz..I dont have a scanner!
Lol this is so cool!

i want to do something too... but like you Narniarules im too shy & i'd look stupid in a photo! :( :(

wolfpack said:
i want to do something too... but like you Narniarules im too shy & i'd look stupid in a photo! :( :(
You could write up a quick message or draw a picture or maybe take a picture of your pet (if you have one) instead. On places where I can put my photo I give them one of my cat. If you have photoshop or something similar you could make a graphic or some sort. A lot of people have been doing that.

By the way, Chloe, I got another submission through my site. Do you want me to forward it to you like I did with that one before?

(sorry to double-post)

Is there any word on whether Narnia Web is joining in on the birthday project? I was just there and I remembered Chloe (or was it Rogue?) talking about getting them to participate.

ok i really really want to contribute but do i just send a pic or a message to edmund's queen by hotmail? even if i dont really know her? or do i just pm it....but i dont even noe wut pm means...

dancin diva said:
ok i really really want to contribute but do i just send a pic or a message to edmund's queen by hotmail? even if i dont really know her? or do i just pm it....but i dont even noe wut pm means...
Yes, you can send an e-mail to ~edmundsqueen~ at skandar_birthday_project@hotmail.com with your pic or message.

By the way, PM means Private Message.

Fender Stratocaster said:
Is this over? Or can we still send messages? When does it end, if it hasn't already?
It's not over yet so you can still send messages. The deadline is 31 August so all things must be sent in by that time.

Back