Suomi!

rosymole

Darth Rosy
Knight of the Noble Order
after a recent brief trip to Finland I'm very keen to learn more of this language..it's amazing what can be done with only a 13 letter alphabet!

if anyone knows of any goof course..has tipss..or is willing to help..let me know..any Finnish people too, feel free to use this as a home..i will eavesdrop merrily!

Rosy xx

wow i didn't know that finland only used 13 letters. thats cool!!! im not finnish at all. If asked parents if I was but im not... :(

Hmm, look up the Finnish Flash aka Teemu Selanne. Good hockey player and the bane of my sharks at the moment, ha ha. There some good finnish history for ya. I think Jari Kuri was as well.

tg

Well I'm very glad about that. when I go back to Finalnd i'll find their families and shake them all by the hand.

It's a place that produces some awesome sportsmen..take the racing drivings for an e.g. Mika Hakkinen, Kimi Raikonnen..it must be all those Laps (hahaha, i'm the funniest person i can see at the moemnt ..hoh aha)

lol! myslef and my friends were one top form using 'finnish' as a terrible pun at all opportinities..'have you finnished your beer?' 'I haven't Finnished putting my hat on yet'..and it took all of about 5minutes to get old..but did we mind? Never!

You think that's bad? You ought to visit Hell, Norway. It freezes over regularly and ALL KINDS of strange and highly unlikely things go on because of it! :D

haha, oh crickey..i'm laughing like an idiot..you do make me laugh... there's a place called Six Mile Bottom somewhere in the UK..but lets not go there ( i know it's not topic related but i though of it earlier today and decdied in needed mentioning, howvere randomly and childishly)

Peter lover said:
Learn us Suomi!! I love Finland!!!! I like that language and the finnish are cool.
Finland is on my list of Holidays.
it is nice to hear that. :D What is the best in Finland?

hooray! A real Finnish person! Hei!
Missa en pankjon? (that's one of the 3 phrases I know...not that impressive in type really)

Hehhee;) Hei rosymole!
Do you mean "Missä matkalaukut ovat?" ;) [it is "Where are the suitcases?"]
I know that you don't have letter 'ä'. ;)

That's the one! I can never remember where the accented vowels are on the keyboard..oh I love Finnish..and the people too..they are so nice, and laid back.

Where are you from in Finland Georgie-is-the-best? you don't have to answer of you don't want to.

I live in Keuruu. It is small city in the middle of Finland. it is near by Jyväskylä. ;) What country do you live in?

Back