The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe...Done in Webkinz

MissReepicheep

Pandawan
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Oh man! That's hilarious!! I actually found myself unable to stop reading the story. LOL! LOL!. Just say the word "Narnia" and I'm there!!!!! I was cracking up at the little train and all the "kids" on it, hahahahahaha!!!! And I liked Mrs. Mcready's hair, did you see it? LOL!!

Talk about way too much time.

Last edited:
That's cool! I haven't read it all, but what I did read was really cute! Yeah, they definitely had too much time on their hands!

That is so cute! :D I love it! But you're right, someone did have too much time... (And on a side note, Webkinz looks way different from when I last saw it! When did they get forums?!)

That is so cute! :D I love it! But you're right, someone did have too much time... (And on a side note, Webkinz looks way different from when I last saw it! When did they get forums?!)

LOL, I don't know... I was shocked when I found it. I was like, FORUMS?! Since when?! :p

*SoA wonders how he knows what webkins are.*

wooooooow... It's like the person who remade The Wizard of Oz (1939) in sims on youtube. WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS. just saying..

Back