The Duffer Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition

Of course.

Except that she secretly wanted to be one.

As we all know.

(Incidentally she's going to kill me if she ever shows up again. Well...try. Not that she has ever succeeded before.)

I have Derny on Facebook, she Duffers there too.

No, not that I know of. Creepy parallel universe thing. :eek: I'm not ok with my real name going public on TDL, but I wouldn't mind you knowing it.

I'd be a safe person to know it, until I start using it I'm terrible at remembering TDL people's names. :p

And apparently I'm not the only one since only certain people actually remember that my name is Elizabeth...

I believe I have you on facebook, GG. You did belong to an Order. The by-gone OotDT. I dropped membership when Abby took over and insisted that Duct Tape was better than the Can. I was horrified.

I'd be a safe person to know it, until I start using it I'm terrible at remembering TDL people's names. :p

And apparently I'm not the only one since only certain people actually remember that my name is Elizabeth...

I don't forget... I just prefer to use people's tdl names. It seems more classic :rolleyes:

i only ever belonged to the duct tape order... i believe i also dropped membership...

I, too, prefer to use TDL names. It is less confusing to new-comers. Except when things happen like when Son of Adam came back and I called him SoA right near SofA

I believe I have you on facebook, GG. You did belong to an Order. The by-gone OotDT. I dropped membership when Abby took over and insisted that Duct Tape was better than the Can. I was horrified.

Oh you do, you must join when I start my Facebook Mafia game. You must!

Duct Tape is a different thing entirely. Plus I had a job there, I had power and prestige.

*bangs head on table* *groans*

But I suppose it could be worse. You could be obsessed with Orlando Bloom, and his hair.

My sister is. She insists it's not a normal teenage crush, but, as one of my friends at school says, "I'm pretty sure a teenager getting stuck on Orlando Bloom is a normal teenage crush." After TTT she did her hair like him until she got to see ROTK. I liked him, but the hair thing had me concerned. Every so often I send her comics of Legolas primping. She hates that. And says he's, quote, "Heaven." *shudders*

NOT SUSHI! *retrieves from GG's stomach* *hides in crowd at bluegrass concert* *listens to music* *takes away the opera score that Sushi is writing* *texts Toodles to get him to tell Sushi he's being rude* *wonders how I can text when I don't have texting*

Back