The Silver Chair NEEDS to Be Made First!

Like his two co-stars who played Lucy and Edmond, Will Poulter has got sensible parents who believe and know that his education is a priority despite the lull in activity from the Narnia set. While his agent keeps an eye out for other projects and assignments.

It has been discussed before about the budget if ever another film from the Narnia franchise was given the greenlight. Well since then we have been inundated with quite a few movies coming/soon to come out of Fox like The Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes, Rio, ChipWrecked, Immortals X-Men and there will be a sequel to Rise of The Planet.

They really did have a big budget to throw around and pick the winners out of the hat. I am sorry that The Silver Chair was not among the chosen few this time around.

Whether another Narnia movie comes out may depend on these other Lewis movies coming out. There is a biography, The Great Divorce, and The Screwtape Letters coming soon. If interest is there more Narnia may come.

Last edited:
I feel the opposite actually. They should do the magician's nephew because of the White Witch's appearance. Even though she's called Jadis in Magician's Nephew. Let's face it, Tilda isn't getting any younger and since the Narnia movies are usually spread wide apart from each other they should film Magician's Nephew first before Tilda becomes too old. I know it's the same situation with Will and that I understand. This is just how I feel about it. :)

Back