Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Black

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
candy girl said:
Your lying.Everyone knows your hair is red.
It was red when I was but a small boy. Now it is strawberry blonde, you just haven't been up-close to me. I don't lie as much as you think I do :rolleyes:
87f1b6f6.jpg

:D :D

Thomas, that is probably the best pic i have ever seen of you but i don't know who i think is cute anymore not you, Thomas, cause that would be wierd cause you are like a brother to me on here and if i had to pick people that i would want in my family i would pick you and Andrea and Rachael and Sofia and oh yeah Chakal lol ok well you know that show Hannah Montana well you know her best friend the boy not the girl well he is kinda cute

lol Thomas is just a popular subject cause there are the people that love him and the people that hate him and the people that like him and the people that don't know him so i just said everybody on this whole entire forums but the people that hate him and don't know him better be REALLY small or i am gonna have to kick some hatin don't know him butts with my Unicorn and Dragon so be afraid all of you people out there be very afraid lol me well i love him but not like love love him i love him like a brother or a pet fish i mean i would cry i i had to flush him down the toilet but i think you get my point know

I think I do.

Thomas....is a girl magnet.Everywhere I go when he post everyone else does then when he is gome somewhere we talk about him.DATE THE BOY DOWN THE STREET!!!!

Narnia_Queen said:
lol Thomas is just a popular subject cause there are the people that love him and the people that hate him and the people that like him and the people that don't know him so i just said everybody on this whole entire forums but the people that hate him and don't know him better be REALLY small or i am gonna have to kick some hatin don't know him butts with my Unicorn and Dragon so be afraid all of you people out there be very afraid lol me well i love him but not like love love him i love him like a brother or a pet fish i mean i would cry i i had to flush him down the toilet but i think you get my point know
*rubs head*
*is dizzy*
Wow, that was alot to say about little old me

EDIT: haha, thanks CG. Thats because I'm to cool for anyone on here :D

Please don't say everyone....

Hey Narnia_Queen like my new siggy pic!!!!Back to hair!

EDIT-Kewl dirty blonde!Emma Watson is a dirty blonde.Dan is chestnut.And rupert is *kisses monitor* red.

candy girl said:
I think I do.

Thomas....is a girl magnet.Everywhere I go when he post everyone else does then when he is gome somewhere we talk about him.DATE THE BOY DOWN THE STREET!!!!

in my case it would be "date the boy across the sea" lol

Aaaaand just for the record.
I wanted to a girl magnet and now I see it has caused me much grief, that is why I started the whole "fan girl" thing as so I could push most of them away. :D

hehehehe I am still laughing about what candy_girl said :D :p

:eek: erm, Chloe, what do you mean by that?

hey Thomas it would be wierd if like i met you and we liked each other and we stayed in touch and when i got out of high school we had forgotten about each other then we meet again and we end up dating *thinks hard on that* just wierd lol or maybe we plan on going to the same college hmm . . . i am going to Auburn WOOHOO WAR EAGLE!!!!!!! lol yeah i am exactly like my parents :D

Back