What other Narnia Products do you have?

I have...All three new movies...All of the BBCs. The Dummies guide to Narnia...the Knowing Aslan book...the pocket companion to Narnia...the Focus on the family Audio dramas (must have!!!!)...I think more...Oh yeah! I have a fold out thing with a cool map and info on Narnia. And...of course I have all seven books!

OH YES!!!! I have one of the Narnia Exhibition T-shirts! I was able to go to the it when it went to Huntsville AL! It was AMAZING! I even wrote a report about it and Paul Martin put it on Narnia Fans! :)

I Have:
LWW extended edition
PC single disk DVD
PC 3 disk edition DVD
VDT Blu-ray
PC mini-poster from Germany, PC popcorn bag from germany, PC German Wall poster
PC bookmark
LWW tie-in box set (books)
PC birthday cake toppers
PC soundtrack
PC German promo bookmark
Mcdonald's Mr.Beaver Figure
Focus on the Family's Narnia series as MP3s

I think that's it :/

I have the Narnia monopoly game!!! :D

I have the two-disc version of PC, two-disc version of VDT, and a one-disk version of LWW.

Sadly, I think that's it. =/

EDIT: I also have a Peter sticker which I got from the doctor's office. I was technically too old to get stickers from the doctor then, but oh well. :p

~BBC Version of LWW movie
~LWW movie
~PC 3 disc collectors edition movie
~Dawn Treader movie
~Dawn Treader Explorer Pack DVD
~All seven books in 1 volume, with White Witch cover
~All books boxed set, by Collier Books, plus extra sorta falling apart ones of LWW, PC, TSC, and TDT.
~PC book with movie images and movie cover
~Inside Narnia - A Guide to Exploring LWW by Devin Brown
~ROAR - A Christian family guide to the Chronicles of Narnia by Heather and David Copp
~Narnia - The story behind the stories little pamphlet thing...
~little kids book about Aslan from Chick-fil-A. lol
~The Chronicles of Narnia - Beyond the Wardrobe - The Official Guide to Narnia
~LWW Official Illustrated Movie Companion
~PC Official Illustrated Movie Companion
~LWW and PC movie poster (although I don't have them hanging in my room anymore because now it's all LOTR themed)
~The Collected Letters of CS Lewis Volume 11 (not completely Narnia, but still lol)
~A McDonalds toy of Lucy and Tumnus
~ The soundtrack to LWW and PC
~The Music Inspired by Narnia CD
~A little homemade snowglobe with a picture of Peter (William) in it.
~A bunch of pictures that I used to have hanging on my wall
~A LWW throw blanket :)

That's all I can think of right now... but I was pretty obsessed lol :rolleyes: Now it's like that with LOTR though :D

EDIT: Aahh!! How could I forget?? I also have Georgie's autograph, and two of Skandar's :) They're still hanging on my wall even though my room is LOTR themed.

LOL, I have more than I remembered. :rolleyes:

I do have the seven books. Why in the world did I not think to mention that?!

I have the official illustrated movie companion guides for both LWW and PC, "Inside Narnia" by Devin Brown, the Narnia picture books from Chickfilla, and two Valentine's Day cards which I got from friends. One has Aslan on it, and the other one is of Peter. The cards hung on my buliten (sp?) board for about five years. :p

All three movies.

A one volume set of the books as well as four (I think, maybe five) of a certain edition of the books which I'm collecting.

The little book about the making of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe that came with the DVD.

A book about the making of Prince Caspian.

A PC poster (and I hope to get a VDT one soon).

I think I have some Valentines with pictures from LWW somewhere.

The pieces of a necklace that had the wardrobe on it. I wore it everyday for quite a while, but it fell apart.:( I still have the box, too.:p

A PC shirt (again, I hope to get a VDT one soon).

I guess that's it.:p

My list:

1. LWW (2005), regular two disc version
2. LWW, extended edition
3. PC (2008)-3 disc edition
4. VDT (2010)-2 disc edition
5. The LWW bookmarks that came packaged with the extended edition
6. The boxed set of books
7. The Focus on the Family radio dramas
8. 2 posters, one from each of the first two films
9. the LWW soundtrack
10. the Inspired By LWW soundtrack
11. the PC soundtrack
12. the VDT soundtrack (which was a devil of a thing to find)
13. The official book companion of LWW
14. The official book companion of PC
15. Susan's Horn (necklace)
16. a PC charm bracelet
17. an LWW necklace (that I never wear, incidentally)
18. Two tubes of Narnia-themed Chapstick (one named "Lucy-Green Apple" and "Peter-Melon" something or other. I hated the melon flavor. :p)
19. I don't personally own this, but I do have the Finding God in Narnia book
20. Some book about PC; It's like "The Heart of PC" or something....

That's all I think. I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something...

Oh, I forgot to add a Peter bookmark to my collection. I still have it...somewhere. :p Yes, the Narnia-themed chapstick was something I randomly found in 2005...I've had the tubes ever since. I wish I had thought to look for the other kinds; I think they came out with several tubes other than those two.

Narnia themed chapstick. That's just great.:D

I knew I was forgetting something! I have the soundtracks! And There's a Place for Us, which should have been on the VDT soundtrack.

I have...All three new movies...All of the BBCs. The Dummies guide to Narnia...the Knowing Aslan book...the pocket companion to Narnia...the Focus on the family Audio dramas (must have!!!!)...I think more...Oh yeah! I have a fold out thing with a cool map and info on Narnia. And...of course I have all seven books!

OH YES!!!! I have one of the Narnia Exhibition T-shirts! I was able to go to the it when it went to Huntsville AL! It was AMAZING! I even wrote a report about it and Paul Martin put it on Narnia Fans! :)

A lot of the stuff you mentioned I own too! I have all of the books, the movies both BBC and newer ones, C.S. Lewis and Narnia for Dummies, the Focus on the Family audio versions of the Narnia stories(yes they truly are fantastic), The Pocket Companion to Narnia, LWW and PC movie companions, a Narnia mug, notepad and pen, Narnia postcard, Narnia playbill when I went to see a stage adaptation of LWW, and I think thats about it.

I have posted my Narnia stuff before, but here it is again!

102_0479r.jpg

My iPod named Eustace!!! I named it Eustace because my dear friend Josie (Josie_Caspian91) named hers Lucy so our iPods are cousins!!! :D

102_0483re.jpg

I also have other books I purchased since taking the photos and the entire Chronicles on CD (not pictured) that Vanessa (Miss Gill-Galad Took) bought for me!

Last edited:
I have posted my Narnia stuff before, but here it is again!

102_0479r.jpg

My iPod named Eustace!!! I named it Eustace because my dear friend Josie (Josie_Caspian91) named hers Lucy so our iPods are cousins!!! :D

102_0483re.jpg

I also have other books I purchased since taking the photos and the entire Chronicles on CD (not pictured) that Vanessa (Miss Gill-Galad Took) bought for me!

This is AMAZING!!! :eek:

I have a charm bracelet with miniatures of C.S. Lewis books on it (including the 7-in-1-volume Chronicles), a tiny silver trinket that reminds me of the box of Turkish Delights, LWW Narnia game and PC Monopoly, an old faded Pauline Baynes map from my childhood, several Chronicles is Chinese, a Susan watch that doesn't work, my old Reepicheep mouse toy also from childhood, commemorative pins from Narnia:the Exhibition, and many photos from a family trip to Oxford where we went on a C.S. Lewis tour. Here is a photo of the Narnia Windows installed in 1991 near the pew where Lewis and his brother Warnie had sat in Holy Trinity Church for years.
2111ngx.jpg

(I also made these windows into my profile picture)

Last edited:
My Narnia collection is not that big because I don't collect Narnia stuff.
Lemme see:
# The 7 books in dutch
# The 7 books all in one in english (gift from our awesome BK)
# A narnia pin. A large one. A gift from our former member LifeMaiden
# The LWW and PC dvd. Not the EE
# A book about the LWW movie. My mom bought it when we were in London in 2005
# The same book given to me by a friend
# Two boxes of Narnia action fiures. Bought in London by my mother
# The movie poster of LWW

Back