What Web Browser do you use?

What Browser do you use on NarniaFans.com?

• Internet Explorer 6

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Internet Explorer 7

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Safari

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Internet Explorer 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Internet Explorer 9

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Now I use Chrome and Firefox on my computers. I use Firefox when I want to download stuff and only want to "open" it rather than save it, such as .zip files. I don't want to save the entire .zip folder, I only want the files inside. Chrome doesn't let you open them, only save them first.

On my Android phone I use Opera Mini, which is fast and easy to use in that platform.

I use chrome for random sites like news, facebook, and anything I need/want to look up. I use Firefox for Narniafans (I don't know why... Though I'm using chrome atm) and websites I want to be super secure in. I use IE for... Hardly anything. When I want an extra browser for some reason, really, is the only reason.

When I had an internet able phone, I used Opera. It really is the best mobile browser I've come across so far :p.

Last edited:
I'm using Chrome or Safari depending on which computer I happen to be on. I liked using Firefox, but my connection got fried by some kind of virus so I haven't been on it at all since getting my computer fixed.

I am running on Internet Explorer 9! It is a bit different from 8, but it still lets me see TDL just fine! It is pretty good! Works kinda like Safari on my iPod, I can type in what I am searching for in the address box, and it will do a Bing search!

Well you know what they say, ahyperdude,

"When in Chrome, Do as the Chromiums Do"...

Not exactly browser, but this is my gripe:

I had the Qwest service, which somehow was linked with Hotmail. They promised that my Hotmail e-mail files would never be deleted. They were bought out by CenturyLink, which soon proceeded to delete all my Hotmail files. They they ignored my complaint message to their SO-CALLED customer support department.

If you are ever offered a choice between using CenturyLink, and sending messages by carrier pigeons, select the pigeons. Pigeons cannot drop as large an AMOUNT of excrement onto you.

I used IE when I first joined TDL back in the day.
Switched to Firefox after my PC was attacked by a nasty case of malware / Trojan...
In the present day, Google Chrome is my browser of choice! (I still have to use FF at my job, though).

Google Chrome is my favorite internet browser, and I'll most likely be using it for the rest of my life (unless something better comes out).

Back