Where does this quote come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jillthevaliant

i hav ea quote from some book or movie or tv show stuck in my head, but i don't know where it's from! so i was wondering if anyone knew where it was from, i would greatly appreciate it!!! (by the way, this isn't the exact quote, but it's along th e lines)

Person 1: You need to stop lying (or resting) on your laurels.
Person 2: But my laurels are a good place to lie/rest!

it sounds so familiar, but i can't figure out where i heard it!!!

never heard of it either...good idea onlymystory...jillthevalient you should google it

it sounds like a quote from the move bring it on i cant find the quote so im going to go watch the movie and see if i can type it out for you

ok im going to try to type it its going to be hard but i'll give it a try ok. torrance: come on lets be different for once we cant just rest on our lorels (spelling?) guy:why does everbody say that maybe our lorels are a good place to rest. is that what your talking about i did the best i could

titanicfan said:
ok im going to try to type it its going to be hard but i'll give it a try ok. torrance: come on lets be different for once we cant just rest on our lorels (spelling?) guy:why does everbody say that maybe our lorels are a good place to rest. is that what your talking about i did the best i could
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!I WAS HAVING THE HARDEST TIME REMEMBERING IT!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I CAN NOW SLEEP!!! lol. YOU ARE MY NEW HERO!!!!

It seems that the poster finally got the answer to their question. And as the others have said: google it!

Locking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back