Who's your favourite Character in SC book ??

Who is your favorite character in Silver Chair?

• Eustace

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Jill

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Aslan

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Glimfeather

• Trumpkin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rilian

• Lady in the Green Kirtle

• That one Mole Man they catch, can't remember his name

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caspian, who appears only at the very beginning and end

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Puddleglum

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters
I've grown to appreciate Puddleglum over the years because of his deep faith. His temperament is a bit gloomy and pessimistic, but beneath it all he has an abiding faith in Aslan. In fact, that's what made the critical difference when the mission hung in the balance. They were debating whether to cut Rilian free from the Silver Chair, convinced that if they did so they would be facing a madman. It was Puddleglum who said that they were bound to obey the sign no matter what the outcome. Obedience was more important than any potential dire consequences. THAT'S faith.

I've grown to appreciate Puddleglum over the years because of his deep faith. His temperament is a bit gloomy and pessimistic, but beneath it all he has an abiding faith in Aslan. In fact, that's what made the critical difference when the mission hung in the balance. They were debating whether to cut Rilian free from the Silver Chair, convinced that if they did so they would be facing a madman. It was Puddleglum who said that they were bound to obey the sign no matter what the outcome. Obedience was more important than any potential dire consequences. THAT'S faith.

I agree with you POTW!:)

P.S. You have great banner too!:eek:

"im re-reading silver chair, and actually am surprised at how horrible eustace still is!!! im up to harfang, so half way through, and he has been mean to jill the whole way through. so much for a reformed character."

cor, He is reformed. He turned away from being an associate for Them to being someone Them are condiering targeting. However, he is now with a girl who never trusted him and who nearly caused him to plummet to his death as soon as they enter into Aslan's Country.

They both have isues with each other and through the book, they slowly build up a trust and friendship with each other.

MrBob

I thought Puddleglum was a funny character because he always looks at things with a bleak attitude. I also enjoyed Trumpkin's deafness (that was really funny).

Eustace has been my favourite since... well, since I first read about him. (I loved his diary! :D) :) So, of course he's my favourite.

But. I also like Puddleglum. :D He's my second favourite.

Then there's Jill. I like her, but not as much as the other two. :)

Puddleglum -- gotta love his comical comments that he never intends to be funny...and although he's so cynical, he's very brave...he went so far as to put his foot in fire to save everyone from the witch. He's a great character :)

Back