Would you rather

Lasagna, as long as someone else makes it. Peanut butter isn't much good for flinging.

Would you rather have to read every book in your local library, including all of the awful ones, or burn the library to the ground?

Burn it! At our university library, the lockers can only be used with student cards, so I feel that my right to a free education has been taken from me (or that my possessions, if I just leave them on the floor, will be taken from me).

WYR make choices between only two alternatives, or would you like to make choices based on all available possibilities?

You are evil....

*sigh* Two alternatives. I will change my mind tomorrow morning when I feel more energetic.

Would you rather be known as the inventor of the footnote or the inventor of the pipe cleaner?

Footnote. It would make it more fun to sneer at whichever idiot invented endnotes.

WYR use your neighbor's sleeve or the pages of the hymn book to wipe your nose in church?

Do I get to pick the neighbor? I'm thinking the neighbor.

Would you rather have to sing every hymn you know to new tunes only, or to only be allowed to sing psalms?

I guess the former. Though I'd miss some of those super complicated Wesleyan hymn tunes.

Would you rather build a house or build an ark?

Inventor, as long as I lived in a place where the air wasn't too polluted. Significantly better chances of not being knifed in my sleep.

Would you rather have Paracelsus or Galen as your doctor?

A letter. Not into numbers, unless they represent money that belongs to me.

Would you rather use a sand dial or a water clock to tell time?

Caesar. I guess.

Would you rather listen to Aristotle talking about biology for a day, or listen to Albertus Magnus talk about astrology?

Fairy godmother. Much more reliable. Also not a fire demon.

Would you rather ride a centaur or a hippogriff?

It depends, but definitely no chili peppers.

Would you rather rob a bank or give an hour-long televised lecture on an unfamiliar topic in front of Parliament?

It depends, but definitely no chili peppers.

Would you rather rob a bank or give an hour-long televised lecture on an unfamiliar topic in front of Parliament?

Televised lecture on an unfamiliar topic in front of Parliament-- isn't that what one does when in Parliament?

Would you rather hike to the top of a mediocre sized mountain, or snorkel in a mediocre sized ocean?

Back