Write a note to the person above you II

Watson,

I haven't the faintest idea where you got that idea but you ought to stop inflating her head.

SH

Watson,

Oh, go and eat a banana or something. Just not by me. Those bananas stink to high heavens! Bleh! I hate it when she eats them in the car. Or when Squishy eats them in the car! The smell of bananas makes everything you eat taste like banana!

Always slightly disgusted,

Doctor Rain

PS: Sorry for that long absence, Dr. Rainy told me that he could get me to Narnia if I untied him. Why I listen to him, I have no idea!

Watson,

TAKE THE DUMB BANANA BACK! *Throws banana at Watson* The only time I'm willing to touch a banana is at a party. Otherwise, NO!

Always gonna hate bananas,

Doctor Rain

Doctor Rain,

I have a love/hate relationship with bananas at school. It's a long story involving mustaches, mowhawks and professors.

CumbersmauglockGGana

CumbersmauglockGGana,

Ooh, I do love a good story!

attachment.php

Always slightly bored,

Doctor Rain

Watson,

I am CumbersmauglockGGana, and I am burdened with glorious popcorn.

CumbersmauglockGGana

Pookie,

Stop trying to tempt the great and powerful CumbersmauglockGGana with such petty foods! She must drink the soda from the Soda Fountain of Youth! It comes in several different flavours. :D

Always slightly thirsty,

Doctor Rain

Doctor Rain,

I am interested in neither.

*Eats Doctor Rain and Watson*

Hm. My two personalities seem to be meshing quite nicely...

CumbersmauglockGGana

Nasty Stomach,

It's gonna be fun trying to send this letter to you. If you could please just spit me out, I'd be very pleased. I will try not to force the youthful soda down your throat.
Wait, never mind, I found the TARDIS down here. I'll just hop into that and sail away. G'bye!

Always slightly insane,

Doctor Rain

Back