<3 My Graphics <3

NatQueenOfNarnia

I coudn't fit them all in here. 4 images per post ! :eek: I was like AHHH

There all posted on LJ. Enjoy.

[I know on here it's not 100x100 icons, so i can make them smaller for ya if ya like]

http://community.livejournal.com/narnia_icons/500019.html?view=936755#t936755

Banner's.

3z6xjcw.jpg

2qiahys.jpg

2w54poz.gif

Thanks, everyone! :D Hehe. Your comments mean alot to me. Thanks! :D

I haven't got ANY requests, actually. haha.

Pink_Cheetah, I use Photoshop 7 for the graphics, and ImageReady for the animations! :)

These are cool my friend. You are making great banners :D You are using photoshop 7 and do you have to make the animations in ImageReady? I use photoshop 9 and don't necessarily need to open IR. I can make it in photoshop itself.

Thanks, everyone! :D Hehe. Your comments mean alot to me. Thanks! :D

I haven't got ANY requests, actually. haha.

Pink_Cheetah, I use Photoshop 7 for the graphics, and ImageReady for the animations! :)

it takes a while for people to notice and start requesting. I know from experience. your banners are awesome. I was looking at the site and your avatars are too

Thanks everyone. Hehe.

Yeah, I DID have an account, but it went all funny. So I got a new one. Haha.

Aw I got ONE request. Hehe. :D That's something. lol.

Aww glad you all like. xxxxxx

:p Get ready.. My ultimate Narnia Wallpaper for ANY Narnia fan to use. Teehee. By the way, After I made it, I realised that I left Aslan out!! **dies** I'm so sorry. Haha.

[Click image to enlarge]

Also, just a quick Jadis wallie I made. Random. I felt like it. haha. Goes to show how random I am.

[Click Image to enlarge]

Great wallys!!May I have a Lucy wallpaper,please?...Any pictures are fine.Thanks a bunch!:)

Back