A new dude!

Spiker

hi everyone I am new here hope I'll make some new friends :) I really love narnia as much as anyone else here does. By the way my name is Risk I am 14 years old. :cool:

hey! Welcome to the site! I'm sure you will have fun! I'm Bailea (but I prefer to be called Daphenilia) lol i don't know why... :D

Howdy Risk!!I'm very glad you joined this forum and I'm sure you'll have fun! Be sure to post lots, and if you don't get a responded to right off it's not because anyone's ignoring you. :)

Spiker said:
hi everyone I am new here hope I'll make some new friends :) I really love narnia as much as anyone else here does. By the way my name is Risk I am 14 years old. :cool:

hey Risk! (is that really ur name?)
i am 14 too!

grad/promotion is in a few weeks!!!!!!!!

GO TAYLOR!!!

Oh my God, you're name is Risk? I'd be your best friend just because of that bloody awesome name. While you're Screen name might be kinda...crap(?), you're actual name makes me nod my head in respect. Rock on.

Yeah, cool name...Risk. Welcome to the Dancing Lawn and I hope you enjoy it here!!!:D

Is there something wrong with my name?it seems you are all shocked with it. On the other hand I felt so welcome and thankyou all peaceout

Back