Adopted? or Homeschooled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm adopted, and a homeschooler. I go to a homeschooling co-op called Blackburn Study Center. The website is www.blackburnstudycenter.com Being ...ol: PM me if you want to be my friend!!! :D

Edmund's other sister said:
I'm adopted, and a homeschooler. I go to a homeschooling co-op called Blackburn Study Center. The website is www.blackburnstudycenter.com Being ...UOTE] SO you own a site of Narniafans? Cool..

Ohdela Rules For Homeschool!!

I'm homeschooled in a system called OHDELA it's only for people in OHIO like me it's cool because in OHDELA you can email other kids in Ohdela they have a chat line and the Message Boards which you post on and you can send your pictures to the people you email and chat with so I'd say it's better than getting taught the old fashion way oh and my school is on the computer that's how I'm talking to you guys right now oh and I'm gonna be done on FRIDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO oh and there's field trips that kids go on through OHDELA!!! ;)

I'm niether adopted or homeschooled: My sister is one year older than I am, and she was adopted.
I really never thought that she could be related to someone famous without knowing (but my mother assures me she is not)..... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back