Advent Children RPG

Love_Punch

This is during Advent Children and most of the children have geostigma.
You will help Cloud and the gang fight Kadaj,the silver crew(lol) or you can be
evil like Kadaj.
Please no love interests with the real characters in Advent Children...(like CLoud perhaps...*looks at the Cloud lovers including meself*).

Please put in this info needed...

Name
Bio
Pic(maybe) or Appearance
Good or Evil

My character....

Name: Lulu
Weapon: usually uses her water magic and water creatures to help her.
she also uses her kunai to throw and her samurai sword in close combat.
Bio: Its very kind and fights for the kids that have geostigma.
She hopes that they will find a cure soon. Lulu usually goes to Tifa's bar to see Marlene and Denzel. Her element is water.
Pic:
2r5z474.png

Good or Evil: Good

ok fine i'll join...although i have a feeling i'm gonna be annoyed by you and Mr. T since you two always ALWAYS hook up with eachother...and kiss...constantly...

EDIT: i've changed my mind about joining... i want to just kinda chill on the RPs for now...because I possibly could get grounded from the computer for a very looooooooooooooooong time soon...

Last edited:
Name: KIki
Weapon: swors
Bio: she can be kinda sneaky at the times but she can be nice to
Pic(maybe) or Appearance
Good or Evil: good.

ok fine i'll join...although i have a feeling i'm gonna be annoyed by you and Mr. T since you two always ALWAYS hook up with eachother...and kiss...constantly...

I'll have to post my char. profile later because i g2g
Not all the time...u got the kissing thing from The House of Ninja RPG since Ayame and Wander kiss CONSTANTSLY...

Not all the time...u got the kissing thing from The House of Ninja RPG since Ayame and Wander kiss CONSTANTSLY...

yeah yeah whatever... *prays that Mr. T won't even join this RP* lol wait i shouldn't have said that... now he will join just to annoy me! ahhhhh! *dies* but i'm not deleting it...hmmm *shrugs* whatever...

yeah yeah whatever... *prays that Mr. T won't even join this RP* lol wait i shouldn't have said that... now he will join just to annoy me! ahhhhh! *dies* but i'm not deleting it...hmmm *shrugs* whatever...
Now he is. :( :p

Name: Jadie

I'll put the rest later

WE CAN START!!! IT STARTS IN WHEN WE ARE ALL IN TIFA'S BAR!!!

ic: Lulu enetered Tifa's bar and sat down on a stool.
"Hey Lulu...want a drink?"Tifa said cleaning a glass.
"Nah...it alright...where's Cloud?"
"Gone. Again."

Back