After a long absence, I am hoping I'm back.

Son of Adam

Pastor of Narnia
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
Well, it's been a long time since I've been here, but I am trying to get back to normalcy. Since I was last here, we have moved to Arlington, TX, to be with my son, his wife and two of my granddaughters. Then I have just recovered from kidney surgery, but I am doing well now. Anyway, I hope to be around a while now. The long missing mod has returned.

i saw some of your posts in some thread. I hope, Son of Adam, that we can get to know each other well.
Love,
Annemarie

Thanks for the welcome everyone!!! It feels good be back as the Chaplain of Narnia once again. LOL!!!

Well, it's been a long time since I've been here, but I am trying to get back to normalcy. Since I was last here, we have moved to Arlington, TX, to be with my son, his wife and two of my granddaughters. Then I have just recovered from kidney surgery, but I am doing well now. Anyway, I hope to be around a while now. The long missing mod has returned.
Welcome back! Glad to hear the kidney surgery went well! :)

Just so long as you understood why we threw all your cottage cheese out of the Mod Lounge refrigerator. Cottage cheese should NEVER be blackish green, whether or not it made strange hissing noises (which it did).

Magister, don't tell me you threw that out! I was planning to make lasagna with it, and it was just getting ripe enough!

How DARE you....oh...uh...you said Purple COOKS. I thought you called us Purple KOOKS. :p

Welcome back! We have missed you!

Threw it out?????? I was so looking forward to PrinceOfTheWest's Lasagna. It was supposed to be a homecoming dinner for me. I had invited all of Narnia to be there. Well, the centaurs will be upset I know that. Wonder if the Narnia WalMart has any frozen ones.

Threw it out?????? I was so looking forward to PrinceOfTheWest's Lasagna. It was supposed to be a homecoming dinner for me. I had invited all of Narnia to be there. Well, the centaurs will be upset I know that. Wonder if the Narnia WalMart has any frozen ones.

You moved to Texas? I live (or lived, I'm in another state going to school right now) not too far from Arlington. LOVE my Texas. :D

It's so good to see you back SoA! :D And it's great to hear that you had a good recovery from your surgery.

Back